• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident Evil 3 - Spoiler!

R3make-Leaker

hey dear forum,
I am new here and have a good known new information for you:
  • In the part when you play Carlos, you can see Mr.X being transported to the Rpd.
  • He will not see Carlos (because Mr.X only provides witnesses, not Umbrella employees)
-You will see in the rpd the Die Zombies and Mr.X the perception and the perception (some have entrenched themselves in the bathroom where the hole in Re2 is).
-The intro starts in France, where the story of Nemesis will be.
-You go out of the man to have heard a very small Wesker without seeing him.
-The subway station is bombed by Nemesis and looks after relationship Jill in the sewers where you have a long break from Nemesis.
-The bell tower is not heard in the game, heard the damage on the parking deck view from Rpd will crash
-This is the injury that crashes into Rpd in Re2.
-You'll be looking for Dario's daughter.
-The sheet gun does not exist immediately, only Carlos will help us with Nemesis.
-Nemesis will NOT come to the Saferoom
That was the information from my colleagues playing for 2 hours. He already alluded to project resistance in Japan in August.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Who are you and where did you get this info?

I love the sounds of all of this. But HOW do you know!?

D

Deleted member 21244

Who are you and where did you get this info?

I love the sounds of all of this. But HOW do you know!?
He write that he get the info from some of his collegue who played the game for two hours must be one of the people who made the pre review

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I do care, albeit a little bit. I am a sucker for leaks. haha. I still don't buy in to the RE8 leak though!

Top Bottom