• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 remake box art

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
This is my rough sketch of how I hope the box art for a possible Resident Evil 3 remake will look like. :D

As you can see, it is clearly inspired by the box art for the upcoming RE2 remake. Please bear in mind that this is not finished yet! I will probably try to add a background to it. and fix the scale.

kYsVRod.jpg

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I really like the colors used in the theme. That viral purple is the perfect color to illustrate the horror of Nemesis. I overall really like the minimal design choice, but there is too much white for my taste! Maybe if it was slightly larger, it'd suit my eyeballs better.

Jonipoon

Thanks. I don't have photoshop but if I had I'd be able to crop out the white lines around the character models and add a nice background.

I do hope that the color scheme of the font for the official box art will be purple, since that's the color we associate with Nemesis's tentacles.

Jonipoon

OK, I tried my best to do an improved version, however there are still many flaws when it comes to white corners around the character models:

Small version
wBKE94n.png

Big version
jL4AvWz.png

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
YESSSS. Now we're cooking. Aside from white edges, this draws me right in.

Almost makes Nemesis look like an actual demon. And if that ain't the sweetest allegory. haha

Benarah89

Staaaaaars!
OK, I tried my best to do an improved version, however there are still many flaws when it comes to white corners around the character models:

Small version
wBKE94n.png

Big version
jL4AvWz.png
THAT is an awesome game cover! Heck I Like it as a normal poster and would totally put that up at my desk lol. Nicely done!

Jonipoon

Lol I can't believe I predicted exactly how the actual boxart for the game would look like.

Unless someone in charge of the cover design at Capcom actually went into this thread and saw it.

Ridley Lockhart

Thanks! I can see that Umbrella Chronicles Jill & Carlos and Nemesis from Operation Raccoon City still looks cooler than the official RE3R case.

Top Bottom