• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Resident Evil 3 PC Unboxing

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Man, I wish I could find a place that still sold a brand new and sealed copy of Resident Evil 3 for PC (or PSX for that matter). I still have my old scratched-to-hell copy for PSX and it works great but I'd love to invest in a copy for PC when my new build is complete.

Jess

haha thank you I watched your video and I also checked out the other videos of yours thank you=]

~Excella~

Premium
Steve;66327 said:
Man, I wish I could find a place that still sold a brand new and sealed copy of Resident Evil 3 for PC (or PSX for that matter). I still have my old scratched-to-hell copy for PSX and it works great but I'd love to invest in a copy for PC when my new build is complete.

Have you tried ebay? I have found quite a few games that haven't even been opened yet. You can try your luck there!

nathaniel

Steve;66327 said:

I go to amazon for everything.

Top Bottom