• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident evil 3 collectors edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21244

Since i was unable to pre order it, i was wondering if some of you know a site where the re 3 collectors edition can still be preordered at a reasonable price, i can only find it on eBay but it's too much

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I don't know where you're from so I can't say for sure but what I have read states it is only available through GameStop and Capcom, and Capcom is sold out. At least in the US, GameStop still has it available.

D

Deleted member 21244

I don't know where you're from so I can't say for sure but what I have read states it is only available through GameStop and Capcom, and Capcom is sold out. At least in the US, GameStop still has it available.
I'm from Italy and in my country was only available at gamestop but at rhe price o 300 euro/330 dollars, almost twice the price it cost in the USA, so i didn't take it because it was ridiculously to much

It happear that the only available one are the one from ebay

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I'm from Italy and in my country was only available at gamestop but at rhe price o 300 euro/330 dollars, almost twice the price it cost in the USA, so i didn't take it because it was ridiculously to much

It happear that the only available one are the one from ebay
Wow, that's a little ridiculous for a video game.

D

Deleted member 21244

Wow, that's a little ridiculous for a video game.
It's also pretty ridicolous for the fact that in the us, in the united Kingdom, in Japan and in Germany it cost respectively 179 dollars, 214 pounds, some yen in Japan That were 230 euro and 210 euro in Germany but in Italy it strangely cost 300 euro lol

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I managed to pre order mine through EB games the very day they got their listings in.

Price is ridiculous at $500NZD and I got my RE2 Collectors Edition at $450.
I so loath my country's prices.

D

Deleted member 21244

I managed to pre order mine through EB games the very day they got their listings in.

Price is ridiculous at $500NZD and I got my RE2 Collectors Edition at $450.
I so loath my country's prices.
It's out of stock now on EB, unfortunately

also i really hate those people that buyed the game just to sell it at that stupid price on eBay, it's ridiculous, they are taking out the opportunity for other people like me to buy it

I buyed the re 2 collector's edition new, a few days back at 230 euro it should arrive soon

Top Bottom