• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: 2012 Games

Carter478

This is a fan made trailer I made for the 3 RE games coming out this year. It's not amazing but I made it just because I love RE.

Anyway... this is a post to just mainly chat about the new 3 games coming out. I bought Re: Revelations and really love it and its raid mode and i'm looking forward to Operation Raccoon City too and most of all RE6.

What are peoples thoughts on the new games coming this year? I know Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City doesn't look scary that much at all but I'm not seeing it as a survival horror game I see it more as a fun fast paced action game that will be more fun online too. I love how it'll have the usual B.O.W's and zombies in it of course and it'll be great being back in Raccoon City once again.

RE 6 looks amazing and Leon looks as awesome as ever. I like how Chris is in it too though I feel that he has been in the newer games too much and it'd be great seeing Claire again or Barry and Rebecca but the game will be great nevertheless. :)

Markus

"northwest of the city" This doesn't give newbies so much information. They would be like "wut".

Markus

are u a noob? :confused:

Imagine someone on YouTube that is new to Resident Evil and would like to play it, then sees this, and understands nothing. And no, I'm not a noob. I have RE1, REZERO, RE: Code Veronica, RE4, RE5, RE:Outbreak, RE: The Darkside Chronicles.

Top Bottom