• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2: The 4 Officers

LeBron_James_Larry_Fitz

In Resident Evil 2 you will find reports and files from the the policemen that witnessed and experienced the Zombie outbreak. In one of the reports they say "We are down to four people including myself" And they wrote about how they knew about a sewage underground that leads to the outside.
This is not an official story but I wanna know if you guys think a story about the 4 officers is a good idea.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That's really interesting actually. I vaguely remember the references to the Officers... I think it'd make for a pretty cool premise for a game. Personally, Resident Evil 2 is one of my favourite games in the series and it's be nice to return to Raccoon City and learn a bit more about the goings-on around that time.

Welcome to the Resident Evil News Forum by the way. :)

LeBron_James_Larry_Fitz

Steve;47858 said:
That's really interesting actually. I vaguely remember the references to the Officers... I think it'd make for a pretty cool premise for a game. Personally, Resident Evil 2 is one of my favourite games in the series and it's be nice to return to Raccoon City and learn a bit more about the goings-on around that time.

Welcome to the Resident Evil News Forum by the way. :)
:lol: I actually wanted to write a fan-fic about the the R.P.D when the outbreak took place. There was various reports from the R.P.D talking about what was going on and what they were going to do to survive.

Mr Sunshine

There's a scenario in outbreak file #2 taking place inside the RPD. I think it unfolds this story. It also shows how Marvin got infected(the injured policeman in RE 2)

Top Bottom