• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Resident Evil 2 Commercial On-set Report

Bran

Independent Film Director
Ah, nice. Norman is a great guy. I've gotten to chat with him, as well as being friends with George's assistant. Both are really cool. He did an amazing job on the set report. I ended up getting a folder of photos he took from the shoot.

Hardware

Ah, nice. Norman is a great guy. I've gotten to chat with him, as well as being friends with George's assistant. Both are really cool. He did an amazing job on the set report. I ended up getting a folder of photos he took from the shoot.
That's very cool.

Have you contacted Peter Deming? He was the cinematographer on that shoot. And how about Screaming Mad George? I am pretty sure he'd like to chat about it.

Bran

That's very cool.

Have you contacted Peter Deming? He was the cinematographer on that shoot. And how about Screaming Mad George? I am pretty sure he'd like to chat about it.
Thank you. I'll have to contact them. I never thought about seeking out Mad George. Thank you again.

Hardware

Thank you. I'll have to contact them. I never thought about seeking out Mad George. Thank you again.
You should probably try to talk to Adrienne Frantz, who played Claire in the ad. I am sending you her agencies contacts via PM.

Bran

You should probably try to talk to Adrienne Frantz, who played Claire in the ad. I am sending you her agencies contacts via PM.
I actually have IMDB Pro. Her info was already submitted to the production manager. I forwarded Peter and Mad George's info as well. It's been a big help.

Hardware

I actually have IMDB Pro. Her info was already submitted to the production manager. I forwarded Peter and Mad George's info as well. It's been a big help.
Yeah, me too - I guess you don't need them...oh well, I already submitted them - just ignore the message.

Top Bottom