• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 1.5 Leaked

Mr Sunshine

"So, a bit of background. A team of hackers obtained an incomplete build of the legendary scrapped version of Resident Evil 2, and are working to finish it. However, it seems like a build of their restoration project leaked to someone in the Resident Evil community, who then proceeded to try and sell it around. Due to this, the team have released the same build. "

source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=47844541

Omg! I'd love to play this game. Hopefully there will be a non-bug version soon...

Edit: By the way, you can download the leaked version on that link.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
"So, a bit of background. A team of hackers obtained an incomplete build of the legendary scrapped version of Resident Evil 2, and are working to finish it. However, it seems like a build of their restoration project leaked to someone in the Resident Evil community, who then proceeded to try and sell it around. Due to this, the team have released the same build. "

source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=47844541

Omg! I'd love to play this game. Hopefully there will be a non-bug version soon...
Wow... How does that work? Can they get CAPCOM's permission?

Mr Sunshine

Wow... How does that work? Can they get CAPCOM's permission?

I don't think they have. In the text above the give all credits to Capcom and state that this is clearly a non profit fan project.

But I don't think Capcom will bother with a 15 year old game unless it gets way too popular.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I don't think they have. In the text above the give all credits to Capcom and state that this is clearly a non profit fan project.

But I don't think Capcom will bother with a 15 year old game unless it gets way too popular.
I figured. But thanks for posting anyway.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Interesting... if it is anything like the build of 1.5 I played then it is pretty damn hardcore.

Top Bottom