• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil 1 & 2. anyone want HD?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
So I'm to lazy to go and get one of them older consoles that's only gonna be used for one or two games, which is why I think they should make a resident evil 1 and 2 for PS3 and 360.
What do you guys think?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
We already have a REmake of 1. I could care less if that gets ported over. I want a REmake 2 for 360 and PS3. I've been waiting since the first REmake release for RE 2 to be done. I actually would've preferred RE2 to have been done, instead of RE1.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
We already have a REmake of 1. I could care less if that gets ported over. I want a REmake 2 for 360 and PS3. I've been waiting since the first REmake release for RE 2 to be done. I actually would've preferred RE2 to have been done, instead of RE1.
I'm confused. they remade RE1 for the game cube right? I meant a remake where everything is the same like RE4 and RECV HD exept some tune ups to make it better.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
My point was that I would like to see a REmake 2. I could really care less if they ported REmake over to the newer consoles, seeing as I've played it to death. A REmake 2 would be amazing! They have already ported the original RE1 and RE2 to the PSN and, from what I've been told, the graphics and game play have been touched up a bit.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
RE1, RE2, and RE3 are all available for download on PSN...As for XBox...Don't know...Don't care really...Shoulda gone with the PS3 if the XBox won't port em' over...

Top Bottom