• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resdident Evil: Inside Umbrella Prolouge

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
This is a new post because my other one sucked :p
Deseir Garrett
African-American
14 Years Old
Red Shirt Blue Jeans
9 Mil. Handgun 45 Backup Bullets Combat Knife 1 Grenade
[FONT=%value] "Cerberus." Deseir whispered. He darted away from the monsters, sensing the mutated dog gaining on him. He rpumded the corner and was met by machine gun fire. [/FONT]
[FONT=%value] Deseir lept to the ground, and heard the Cerberus whimpper. He got to his feet, and looked at his saivor. It was a young, Caucasian man, clean shaven face and althletic-looking. [/FONT]
[FONT=%value] "Are you okay?" he asked Deseir.[/FONT]
[FONT=%value] "Yeah," he replied, "I'm just... just..." Deseir threw-up.[/FONT]
[FONT=%value] "So..... sorry..." Those were Deseir's last words before he was unconseious.[/FONT]

Top Bottom