• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 REnet updates

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Maybe some already saw it but now theres a section next to the maintenance (which is finished btw) one that shows what will get added to REnet at what point.
You can view it here - https://www.residentevil.net/en/playstation/info-news.html

Seems theres no mention of costumes though but we already saw the retro costumes from the hacked game files so they will probably release costumes without any warning beforehand.

Also if u scroll down u can read that the tmeline includes only finalized stuff so more might come inbetween.

P.S. The addition of events that actually will see people form teams sound quite nice.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I like the sound of team-based events, but the rest of it just seems useless.

I don't understand the diorama stuff at all, it seems the most pointless thing to spend points on ever. Hopefully there'll be something actually worth these points one day :)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I like the sound of team-based events, but the rest of it just seems useless.

I don't understand the diorama stuff at all, it seems the most pointless thing to spend points on ever. Hopefully there'll be something actually worth these points one day :)
Well Capcom was asked if people who get a lot of points will have somewhere to use them and they said they will try to do it so that people have always something to spend them on so it was asked for. Besides its a nice addition to the profile page among all those stats, dont ya think :p

Top Bottom