• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rebecca's POV

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Thought I'd post this here. I wrote this tonight out of the blue... let me know what you all think!

Rebecca's POV.

Those dogtags… they keep me up at night. Making a “clinking” sound as I toss and turn in my bed, remembering those two terrible nights, but what I remember most clearly is you. Your stark blue eyes, jet black hair, overly confident attitude. It’s as if you already knew our fate. You didn’t fear death like I did, no, you welcomed it like an old friend.

After our encounter I made it my business to try and forget about you. I tried so hard, but it was to no avail. Everywhere I went I saw your face, your beautiful and ****tered face across everyone elses. Reassuring me everything was going to be okay… bull****. You’re the biggest liar I’ve ever known you know that?

You know… I visited you today. I know you saw me as our eyes met in the distance. I scanned the surroundings from across the yard in that park and saw you. My heart fluttered, even skipped a beat when I saw you. I knew it was you… even with your salt and pepper hair. You’ve aged as have I… even though I still pictured us together after all this time. I was a fool; I still thought you’d wait on me. How stupid is that? I was wrong.
Your family is beautiful… your wife, two daughters, and a boy you held in your arms. I’m so happy for you, Billy. I wish you only the best in life.

Love,

Rebecca.

Top Bottom