• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Rebecca is not satisfied..

Mr Sunshine

.. after she got the D. Poor Billy. She probalby is asexual (or whatever).

2yxrb0l.png

On a serious note, I've never done that bad on a RE game before. Oh well. It's not i like i enjoy speed running either. lol

And just to clarify, the game is ok. I just enjoyed the rest more.

Last edited:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This game took some getting used to, but to be fair, I probably didn't do much better...I kind of hate speed runs...you don't really get enthralled in the story when you do a speed run...

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Sort of off-topic, but the game goes by a lot faster once you unlock the unlimited magnum. Kind of takes the fun out of it, but I'm kind of proud that I found all 100 of the leech pieces in Leech Hunter \m/

Mr Sunshine

Sort of off-topic, but the game goes by a lot faster once you unlock the unlimited magnum. Kind of takes the fun out of it, but I'm kind of proud that I found all 100 of the leech pieces in Leech Hunter \m/

What's the leech hunter? Is it like the extra games in the other titles where you go through a number of rooms killing enemies?

I also got a key for a cabinet in the train. What does it contain?

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
What's the leech hunter? Is it like the extra games in the other titles where you go through a number of rooms killing enemies?

I also got a key for a cabinet in the train. What does it contain?
Leech Hunter is an extra mode where you go through the map killing all enemies, and picking up "Leech Charms". There's 100 in total, 50 Green(for Rebecca) and 50 Blue(for Billy). You're not graded on time, but rather how many you get. It's kind of a pain in the ass and took me forever to finally find all of them. If you get all 100 you get infinite ammo on all weapons.

As for the key, its been a while so I'm really not sure. Judging from other games its probably a key for extra costumes.

Fenris

Wolf :)
I didn't even finished the game yet so don't worry about it. When I play a new RE game for the first time I usually suck big time at it when it comes to the ranking. I thought that Zero was quite a boring game so I don't know if I'll finish it some day.

Top Bottom