• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Real life Piers

Ok, I usually don't post stuff like this, but this was awsome...

http://ajrich17901.deviantart.com/art/Adam-Crossman-Real-Life-Piers-Nivans-332004194

tumblr_mbp9hwhgmY1qcdaw2o1_1280.jpg

I hate comparing real life people to animated characters because they usually look nothing like the character people say they do, but this has to be the closest I have ever come across.

....Ok, so before I posted this I decided to look for one more picture to post. It turns out that this guy was the actually face model for Piers. No wonder. XD

http://www.rantgaming.com/2012/10/22/resident-evil-6-an-interview-with-adam-crosman/

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yeah, he recently posted on Facebook a picture of his new t-shirt that says "Piers Nivans - the BSAA's best driver" or something like that. But don't we already have, like, three threads about this guy?

Piers is alive!
That's what I was going to name this topic, but I didn't want to seem like a troll and make people mad.

Yeah, he recently posted on Facebook a picture of his new t-shirt that says "Piers Nivans - the BSAA's best driver" or something like that. But don't we already have, like, three threads about this guy?
Do we? My apologies, I didn't know, I should have checked the past 3 pages, I haven't been on this site for a while for fear of RE6 spoilers.

And I saw that pic you were talking about, I decided not to post that one though.

hahahaha i think hes havin a little too much fun dressing up as him

Can you blame him? :D

Reactions: svp

svp

That's what I was going to name this topic, but I didn't want to seem like a troll and make people mad.

Do we? My apologies, I didn't know, I should have checked the past 3 pages, I haven't been on this site for a while for fear of RE6 spoilers.

And I saw that pic you were talking about, I decided not to post that one though.

Can you blame him? :D
no not at all, i would do that to get girls lol

svp

he is good looking but I think he is short, I saw it on his utube...sorry to disappoint

masterfortesque

How does one become Chris's sidekick exactly? If RE7 comes within 2,5 years then I better get in line now

Poor Piers. Just waiting for the mutant outfit.

I knew it was a joke. However I didn't know if you knew that's when they wanted it out.
Are you serious? Are they really trying to get it out by that time? That would be awsome. RE6 restored a little bit of my faith in them. They were able to make RE6 like 3 years after 5 came out. If they're serious they can make it happen. *crosses fingers*

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Are you serious? Are they really trying to get it out by that time? That would be awsome. RE6 restored a little bit of my faith in them. They were able to make RE6 like 3 years after 5 came out. If they're serious they can make it happen. *crosses fingers*
They may have more time to do so even. They said that they wanted DMC 5, RE7, and one other game. Monster hunter maybe? But since we know that they aren't doing DMC any more... Who knows?

They may have more time to do so even. They said that they wanted DMC 5, RE7, and one other game. Monster hunter maybe? But since we know that they aren't doing DMC any more... Who knows?
I have no real proof of this, but i've heard other fans say that they may indeed continue the original DMC series after they release this alternate universe one. If they did that I may cease my rage over it and actually consider buying it. :p After RE5 they were able to pop out 3 seperate RE games. I believe they can do it.

Top Bottom