• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 real life cast of res6

svp

just curious, what real life actors would you choose for the cast of resident evil 6? they have to look like the game cast and they cant be related to the actors in the movies.
here is a list:
Leon:
Helena:
Chris:
Piers:
Jake:
Sherry:
Ada:
Carla:
Debra:
Hunnigan:
Simmons:
The president:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I remember when I was looking for images of Piers lately, this guy kept coming up:

I have no idea who he is, it's neither the voice actor nor the one for the motion capturing, but there is a resemblance.

By the way, this is the page where I found the pictures above.

Other than that, I can totally see Leonardo DiCaprio as Leon (even the name is fitting), Helena could be played by Daniela Ruah (with a different hairstyle of course), The Listener as Chris (they should only make him look older), and as for the others, I'm not sure yet, but Hunnigan and Simmons shouldn't be too hard to find (there's nothing really unique about their appearances), whereas I can't imagine anyone suitable for Ada.

Reactions: svp

svp

that looks exactly like Peirs its creepy, I have done some research on the topic and I believe his name is Adam crosman​

MissDomino

Premium
He seems to be the face model. Found this before, but I have no idea where they get the info from and if they are all true.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That's impressive. When I was young, we only had a voice actor, whereas the face of the character was invented by the team and the movements animated by hand. Nowadays we have a voice actor, a motion capture artist and a face model, all just for one character. And according to what I've found out, Adam Crosman is a 23-year-old jeans model (and some kind of prank comedian, it seems)... so it's no longer surprising that Piers looks so hot! ;)

(Watching the video, I just imagine how funny it would be to see Piers do that to Chris in RE6... :D )

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Oh, believe me, I have pictures like that of Chris and Piers too. ;)

I always wonder: Do those people know that they are used as face models for certain game characters? I mean, it can't be illegal to do it without their permission, because if anything goes wrong, Capcom can still argue that the resemblance is merely a coincidence. (... which is not even too far-fetched, since there are so many people on this Earth that whatever face you create will most likely resemble someone.)

However, I don't see much resemblance between Helena and her model. Might be because of the makeup, though.

svp

here is mine,
Leon: Ryan Gossling
Helena: Jessica Beil
Chris: Chris Hemsworth
Piers: Adam crosman
Jake: Chad Micheal Murrey
Sherry: Ashley greene
Debra: Olivia Wilde
Hinnigan: Gemma Arterton
Ada: Maggie Q
Simmons: Jeremy Irons :)