• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 RE7-Online Survival Mode?

Exotic

What if RE7 had a online survival mode? Similar to the Nightmare DLC, but with 3 more players and a bigger map. You would fight 5 waves of molded, each getting more aggressive and at the end of the 5 waves, Jack will appear and you would have to fight him (He'll get harder the more you progress further) There would be a easy, hard, and nightmare mode. easy would have 15 waves, hard would have 25, and nightmare 35. For the last wave, you would fight against Jack and molded instead. At the end of the match, you would receive the same reward for each player. (You can use this in another match of course) Each mode you can earn better rewards! Also, I don't want this to be a DLC, I want it to be an update for everyone! I hope this can come to RE7.

I have had an similar idea myself. I think that the 'Nightmare' mode had so much potential being something truly amazing! It could be RE7's version of a raid mode of some kind. I would love it to be maybe 4 different levels and in each you fight a different boss like creatures. Jack, Margurette, Lucas, Linda.

I think 3 people would be a tad bit too much though. I think 1 coop partner would be better.. it would still feel creepy and scary.

Top Bottom