• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Walkthroughs

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Looks great. I'm stoked for Chris' campaign, especially with the memory loss. I wonder if we'll ever find out who's pendent that is around his neck? I look forward to seeing more at Comic Con in 10 days!

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Looks great. I'm stoked for Chris' campaign, especially with the memory loss. I wonder if we'll ever find out who's pendent that is around his neck? I look forward to seeing more at Comic Con in 10 days!
I heard rumors its a lucky pendant from his old days in the BSAA.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I heard rumors it belonged to Jill, but they were proven false for now.

Who knows, maybe we'll find out at comic con. For her not to get any notice in RE6 even in a file or a flashback would be plain weird to me.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Who knows, maybe we'll find out at comic con. For her not to get any notice in RE6 even in a file or a flashback would be plain weird to me.
Lol wow T you replied quick. I went back to re-edit that instead I also heard its a lucky pendant he held on to. Its several rumors around. Just what could this small piece about Chris mean? Or maybe it holds no real meaning. Who came up with the idea anyway that it did?

uXnsD.jpg

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Lol wow T you reply quick. I went back to re-edit that instead I also heard its a lucky pendant he held on to. Its several rumors around.

Haha I'm a ninja, sorry I can't help it. ;) Lucky Pendent eh? It looks so... girly though. You'd think it belonged to someone else.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Jill must be through with Chris, I mean if they were that close, it would be Jill going after him and convincing him to rejoin BSAA, but its this new kid so Chris must have done something to **** Jill off.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Haha I'm a ninja, sorry I can't help it. ;) Lucky Pendent eh? It looks so... girly though. You'd think it belonged to someone else.
We will see.

Jill must be through with Chris, I mean if they were that close, it would be Jill going after him and convincing him to rejoin BSAA, but its this new kid so Chris must have done something to **** Jill off.
What do you mean rejoin the BSAA? Chris has never left nor do they have a relation where he would've ****ed her off to begin with lol.

xMobilemux

What do you mean rejoin the BSAA? Chris has never left nor do they have a relation where he would've ****ed her off to begin with lol.
It says on the RE wiki that Chris left the BSAA after the deaths of his squad and went from a failed tool into a drunken wreak before being convinced by the new kid to come back and be a failed tool again. I would think it would be Jill who would be the one to convince him to come back, either Jill is missing......again, actually dead or doesn't give the slightest f**k about him anymore.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
It says on the RE wiki that Chris left the BSAA after the deaths of his squad and went from a failed tool into a drunken wreak before being convinced by the new kid to come back and be a failed tool again. I would think it would be Jill who would be the one to convince him to come back, either Jill is missing......again, actually dead or doesn't give the slightest f**k about him anymore.
Ah yeah, I see where it says it. I overlooked it and that explains why Piers goes looking for him.

xMobilemux

Ah yeah, I see where it says it. I overlooked it and that explains why Piers goes looking for him.
Yeah, what I'm wondering is why wasnt it Jill or even Claire who looks for him? Maybe Chris got too drunk and beat Jill.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Here's some info from the cracked demo... highlight at your own risk.

Seen a few things that stand out.

One being Facehugger?

The cast apparent from the people we know about are....Michelle Lee, Adam Clark, Sara Fletcher, Kevin Dorman, Katherine Randolph, Troy Baker and Jason faunt. No suprise returning characters then. Not exactly a shocker though. Didnt expect that they would. No Alex Wesker, Jill or Claire.

This is pretty disappointing to me, but nothing I wouldn't expect from Capcom.

xMobilemux

One being Facehugger?

The cast apparent from the people we know about are....Michelle Lee, Adam Clark, Sara Fletcher, Kevin Dorman, Katherine Randolph, Troy Baker and Jason faunt. No suprise returning characters then. Not exactly a shocker though. Didnt expect that they would. No Alex Wesker, Jill or Claire.

Would that just be the cast from the demo? The rest of the cast cut out for the main game?

Jay

K.I.N.G.

One being Facehugger?

I like how you did that lol. I'm not going to read it, though. Eventually with all the spoilers going around I may just have to stay outta the forums till it comes out! :eek:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Would that just be the cast from the demo? The rest of the cast cut out for the main game?

I'd really hope so, but with the RE5 demo they put out crap tons of spoilers in the cracked demo saying things like "Jill/Wesker boss fight, Wesker fight, Wesker mutates etc." Then there's this... again, highlight at your own risk. This isn't in the playable demo, but in the codes...

As expected, he transforms/mutates/dies:

C uSimonsTransformCtrl
00000011 C Simons Fly Parts
seg000:000E83EC 0000000D C Simons Parts

and then there's these locations...

Simmon's base" and "IntelBase", along with "Carla'sBase"

C nEmSimonsS0514:
:cTrainConstParam
C SimonsBase
C SimonsIntelBase
CCarlaBase uSmCarlaBase

then of course as mentioned by a member already on here in another thread they said "Sheba" in the codes and may have mistaken the b for a v... T_T I really don't want to see HER again. Ugh.

xMobilemux

I'd really hope so, but with the RE5 demo they put out crap tons of spoilers in the cracked demo saying things like "Jill/Wesker boss fight, Wesker fight, Wesker mutates etc." Then there's this... again, highlight at your own risk. This isn't in the playable demo, but in the codes...

Spoilers deleted
Oh I knew that was gonna happen in RE6 lol simple Hollywood crap.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Good news, found another code.... highlight. It's not bad news so don't worry Jay ;) Unless you don't wanna know, then don't highlight. :p

00000019 C PATRICIA TRUJILLO COMINO < Jill's voice actor's name is Patricia so.... she could come back, but is confirmed to not be playable. Well, this excites me!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Good news, found another code.... highlight. It's not bad news so don't worry Jay ;) Unless you don't wanna know, then don't highlight. :p

00000019 C PATRICIA TRUJILLO COMINO < Jill's voice actor's name is Patricia so.... she could come back, but is confirmed to not be playable. Well, this excites me!
No T...bad news! Wait for the gameee lol.

xMobilemux

I just googled that and a listing said that the name was a RE wiki link for a Spanish translator for RE Revelations.......o_o

Jill's RE5 VAs name was Patricia Ja Lee

Top Bottom