• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Special Editions: Anthology and Archives

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It hasn't been anounced yet, but I'm willing to bet there will be a code for each game...Separate in other words...Because you'll use the codes to download each INDIVDUAL game from PSN...Just my guess though...I've been wrong before...

RedAndWhite

I really hope so because this is such a great deal for who hasn't the other games (unfortunately I'm limited to watching gameplays) but as I have RE5 already I'd simPly download 1-4, scratch those codes, then sell the card to anyone who wants RE5.

bruno

Chief Researcher
It's a shame it doesn't include CVX HD, but I thinh they wanted to leave something for XB360 users...
I'm also buying Chronicles HD Collections to warm up for a RE1/2/3/4/5/6 marathon...

RedAndWhite

It's a shame it doesn't include CVX HD, but I thinh they wanted to leave something for XB360 users...
I'm also buying Chronicles HD Collections to warm up for a RE1/2/3/4/5/6 marathon...
Getting 1-6 is too good for that price already, so it's better to just get CVXHD later

M4Gord

I would much prefer it if both collections were available to choose from for each platform. And where is the PC love?
As an Xbox user, I don't think I'll buy the current package because I pretty much have everything I want out of that selection. As someone who only played RE2 out of the classic titles, I would much prefer the PS3 offer

bruno

Chief Researcher
I would much prefer it if both collections were available to choose from for each platform. And where is the PC love?
As an Xbox user, I don't think I'll buy the current package because I pretty much have everything I want out of that selection. As someone who only played RE2 out of the classic titles, I would much prefer the PS3 offer

They already have the RE1-RE3 in the PSN so it's much easier to just give you the codes for the download. I don't think Degenerations makes up for RE1-3, but that's the way they decided to compensate... I think they should also offer Damnation to Xbox users, since it will be released before RE6 and the pack wouldn't be soooo bad.

RedAndWhite

They already have the RE1-RE3 in the PSN so it's much easier to just give you the codes for the download. I don't think Degenerations makes up for RE1-3, but that's the way they decided to compensate... I think they should also offer Damnation to Xbox users, since it will be released before RE6 and the pack wouldn't be soooo bad.
In Europe only REDC is available, that's why I asked if it would be available here.

bruno

Chief Researcher
In Europe only REDC is available, that's why I asked if it would be available here.
Assumind you're talking about Director's Cut (and not Darkside Chronicles, which DC is most commonly used for), I've also seen RE2 and RE3 in the portuguese PSN. Try using the search function in the PSN and search for Resident Evil, or go into the Resident Evil series games and you'll find them. All of them are around 10 €. RE5 GE is 11 € and the Revival Selection HD games are 18 € separately and 27 € if you buy both (I think the Chronicles Selection HD will have the same prices).
Summing everything in the pack, I think RE6 in Anthology will cost around 40 € (if you assume the PSN prices for the other games), while the separate edition will probably cost around 60 €.
Anthology costs 90 € (if I remember correctly), Collector's probably will cost cost around 150 €, and the steel cover (without the rest of the items from Collector's) will probably cost between 65 - 70€.

RedAndWhite

Assumind you're talking about Director's Cut (and not Darkside Chronicles, which DC is most commonly used for), I've also seen RE2 and RE3 in the portuguese PSN. Try using the search function in the PSN and search for Resident Evil, or go into the Resident Evil series games and you'll find them. All of them are around 10 €. RE5 GE is 11 € and the Revival Selection HD games are 18 € separately and 27 € if you buy both (I think the Chronicles Selection HD will have the same prices).
Summing everything in the pack, I think RE6 in Anthology will cost around 40 € (if you assume the PSN prices for the other games), while the separate edition will probably cost around 60 €.
Anthology costs 90 € (if I remember correctly), Collector's probably will cost cost around 150 €, and the steel cover (without the rest of the items from Collector's) will probably cost between 65 - 70€.
Anthology costs 90$, which I something like 85€. But then assuming the Revival discount, I'll get the 1-3 codes, sell 4 and 5 and purchase CvX and 4 w/ discount instead, then trade in RE6 for a steel book copy. This assuming Europe retail sales of Anthology.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I don't think they usually convert the values to Euros. Usually they give games the same values...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I'm definitely going to get Anthology. You get six titles for 90$. If you were to buy them alone separately it would run you more. Capcom is making a good deal for once.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Anthology costs 90$, which I something like 85€. But then assuming the Revival discount, I'll get the 1-3 codes, sell 4 and 5 and purchase CvX and 4 w/ discount instead, then trade in RE6 for a steel book copy. This assuming Europe retail sales of Anthology.
-all the games except 6 are digital ...you wont be able to sell anything but 6! I hate digital I bought the hd of veronica and 4, also the new hd chronicles from play asia actual physical real copies.

RedAndWhite

-all the games except 6 are digital ...you wont be able to sell anything but 6! I hate digital I bought the hd of veronica and 4, also the new hd chronicles from play asia actual physical real copies.
If I don't use them they are usable, thus sellable.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I think this is an incredibly stupid move for Capcom (if there is no traditional collector's pack for us) because the super fans, the ones who would buy an LE copy of RE6, probably already have these titles if they wanted them.

Top Bottom