• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Hype/Anticipation

MetalGamer2

Survivor
I have never been more excited for a game than I am for Resident Evil 6. And so, I've compiled a list of things I'm going to do in anticipation for it:

1: Finish my Hell difficulty playthrough of Resident Evil: Revelations
2: Finish my Professional difficulty playthrough of Resident Evil 4
3: Playthrough RE4's Seperate Ways
4: Watch Resident Evil Damnation (since I'm getting the blu-ray, I'm going to watch it the night before I start my RE6 playthrough :p )

These are all the things I've vowed to do before I play Resident Evil 6! In addition to all this, I'm also doing something I call "Resident Evil Hype Week" on my youtube channel, where for 1 week straight (Sep.24 - Oct.1) I will be uploading atleast 1 Resident Evil video everyday. All leading up to the release of Resident Evil 6! If you're interested you can find this on my youtube channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MetalGamer2

So, I'm just curious, what are YOU doing in anticipation for Resident Evil 6?
(Or am I the only one who does stuff like this?)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Well I had my one week holiday booked for this for ages , when it releases im on holiday :) so im also watching all the movies and the new animation this week., replaying RE4 , trying to set a couple more high scores on RE5 Public Assembly and then by the weekend I'll be hyped!

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Well I had my one week holiday booked for this for ages , when it releases im on holiday :) so im also watching all the movies and the new animation this week., replaying RE4 , trying to set a couple more high scores on RE5 Public Assembly and then by the weekend I'll be hyped!

Setting some high scores on Public Assembly, eh? I might try and do that myself :p

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Setting some high scores on Public Assembly, eh? I might try and do that myself :p
Yes mate, I've just got a 550 000 on regular Mercenaries with an insane partner who was melee'ing everywhere. Haha. I;ve still not beat my score on Reunion from about one year ago with Rebecca for 750 000 :)
I just watched Damnation last night (tiny spoiler) the final battle on that is absolutely epic have you seen it?

L3X18999

Loyal Decepticon...
I'm stoked... I've been replaying HD RE4 on my 360 since RE6 was first announced but I'll just play the demo and get the handle on the controls... It is good to see Leon and Sherry again...

Top Bottom