• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 General Thoughts, Observations & Improvements.

Are you going to buy RE6? Is it going to be the most EPIC RE yet?

• Total voters

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
I made this thread because I think everyone likes to talk about RE including me, the other threads are very specific, so I made this one so everyone can talk about any aspect of the game and be an outgoing thread.
You know, since the very first announcement there have been dissapointments and good things about RE6.

Sometimes I'm like " Oh, **** I give up, this isn't RE anymore" and the next week I'm like
"Holy Jill! I need this game! NAAAOOOO!"

So what do you think?
Is RE6 shaping to be the best RE yet?
Or are you really dissapointed of Capcom?

What would you improve? DLCs on disc, graphics, horror, cutscenes, gore, ada, action, herbs, pills, costumes, interactions, bosses, characters, atmosphere, guns, voices, zombies,etc.
Anything you want to talk about RE6

Eddges

I think Leons part is not really horror, it's more like action in my opinion, and btw have we seen footage of Leon in China? Besides the ustanak battle?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm Not THAT Pumped for it
I honestly was Pumped for ORC rather than this but Hell i got nothing else to play And all the other games are bloody and i find them offensive

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I'm only getting RE6 since there's nothing else worth getting this year. Yeah I'll be getting it day one, but I anticipate 72 hours later I'll be getting my money back.

Now I hear that RE6 is gonna have nudity? Seriously!? :mad:
If that's true, I take back what I just said :D

Eddges

Now I hear that RE6 is gonna have nudity? Seriously!? :mad:

Where did you read that?

I'm only getting RE6 since there's nothing else worth getting this year. Yeah I'll be getting it day one, but I anticipate 72 hours later I'll be getting my money back.

If that's true, I take back what I just said :D

LOl at your signature. it seems like we express the same about Chris.

Howard

Hero of the alspark
Where did you read that?
I was looking at Gamestop,I hope it isn't true.

RE6_Marquee_970x180_XBOX.jpg

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
As soon as I had heard Ada Wong was to be serving as the lead antagonist, I was sold. I love the idea that, after all this time, she could be a cold-hearted villain.

I'm genuinely very excited for Resident Evil 6 and I'll most definitely be buying it on launch day. I still to this day regularly hop onto Steam only to play Resi 5 co-op with chums, and I can see us pouring countless hours into Resi 6. It sounds like all of my -- admittedly few -- gripes with Resi 5 are being addressed (such as crappy item management and the non-ability to strafe) and this just gets me all the more thrilled to finally have my hands on a copy of the game.

I'm hoping that Capcom might sponsor us for a Resi 6-themed contest, too. I'll certainly be making sure that it's much better organized this time around, too!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- Am i hearing people saying they are offended by blood and nudity.......Am i on an old lady site? weird coming from supposed horror fans If you ask me? - This is a horror genre after all, So If your offended stick to maybe the new games coming out from Miley Cyrus or the new sesame street may be more fun? Its all about shock value and heart pulsing not butterfly kisses and rainbows, but Im sure you guys were being sarcastic.. - I agree Steve this game will be epic to play with friends possibly you may be getting on Ps3??-- If so that will be my console of choice day one midnight release !

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I'm excited about RE 6 but I don't think it's gonna be the best. Looks like a big improvement over RE 5 but it still seems to be focused more on action than survival horror.

Don't think anything will ever beat REmake :)

Reactions: svp

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I'm excited about RE 6 but I don't think it's gonna be the best. Looks like a big improvement over RE 5 but it still seems to be focused more on action than survival horror.

Don't think anything will ever beat REmake :)
- wish theyd do remake as an hd physical release for xbox and ps3. Also the outbreaks released in hd would be awesome!!!!

TheWall

Not sure with all the DLC that its likely to have people may wait for a Gold/Game of the Year edition.

Top Bottom