• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 DLC list (may contain spoilers)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
So there's more news from the cracked demo, but it's only titles of the DLC listings. I have no idea what they will include, but here they are. Some of this we already know, minus the No Hope campaign/scenario... Anyone else think of the merchant from RE4 when "shop pack" comes to mind? lol I suppose everyone can use their imagination for now. ;)

-No Hope (there is no clue in the demo files what this is, but it might be a campaign. The bright side is if it is, it doesn't have any data on the disk it seems and seems to be a future plan)
-Ada's Campaign
-Slayers Mode
-Siege Mode
-Ustanak Mode
-Last Stand Mode
-Stages Pack A (this seems to be future additional stages for the Mercenaries and other modes not included on the disk)
-Stages Pack B (this seems to be future additional stages for the Mercenaries and other modes not included on the disk)
-Shop Pack A (no clue)
-Shop Pack B (no clue)
-Shop Pack C (no clue)
-Vs Pack 1

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I've gotta say, my feelings are the exact opposite of Wesker500. I haven't been this excited for a Resident Evil game since 0/REmake! I really feel like this game has a chance to make up for my disappointment with where the series has gone. It's nice to feel hopeful for once!

Aleck

Biohazard
I've gotta say, my feelings are the exact opposite of Wesker500. I haven't been this excited for a Resident Evil game since 0/REmake! I really feel like this game has a chance to make up for my disappointment with where the series has gone. It's nice to feel hopeful for once!

As a fellow Resident Evil enthusiast, I'm glad you're excited. I would like to say, it might not be everything you expect it to be, so go easy on it once you play it. Don't aim too high or you might get hurt. Enjoy the horror and embrace the action as I have. ;)

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
So this is just a guess but I take it that you are excited about RE 6 then Story? :p

Srsly october 2nd can't come soon enough :)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
So this is just a guess but I take it that you are excited about RE 6 then Story? :p

Srsly october 2nd can't come soon enough :)

All my favorite series are about to end or have ended (Harry Potter, Christopher Nolan's Batman, and a few others that just suck now or are no longer running) so RE is all I have left. It means a lot to me, something I've grown up with (just like Harry Potter, you should have seen me wailing when I came out of the last movie because it was over). Once this series ends I'm going to be so heart broken, I won't have a childhood series to keep up with anymore!

Haha I'm totally making too much of RE, but it seriously means a lot to me. I could go on and on for pages. :p

sam

All my favorite series are about to end or have ended (Harry Potter, Christopher Nolan's Batman, and a few others that just suck now or are no longer running) so RE is all I have left. It means a lot to me, something I've grown up with (just like Harry Potter, you should have seen me wailing when I came out of the last movie because it was over). Once this series ends I'm going to be so heart broken, I won't have a childhood series to keep up with anymore!

Haha I'm totally making too much of RE, but it seriously means a lot to me. I could go on and on for pages. :p

NOLAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< """ !! AGREE !!!!!!!!!!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
1st Off Where in all hell do you get this information?
2nd The No Hope Left seems to have made a appearance in games lately
RE ORC, RE6, Hell i even saw that on a poster in Uncharted a ADVENTURE game
I believe it may be a diffculty it makes more sense
Re Revelations
Normal
Hell
(No Hope Left)
If it is a campaign i'm looking foward to the challenge

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)

---- I was 16 and it was my very first game i brought home with my playstation and it was an amazing b-day that year for me ! My friends and I stayed up all night to beat it drinking surge soda, lol they didnt have energy drinks then in the olden days.. Its even harder for me cause I was of age to play the games and I and all my friends played them religiously and read all the books and collected the figures. -- you were only 6 at the time - but it was a huge deal when that game came out :) so i totally understand how ya feel!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
---- I was 16 and it was my very first game i brought home with my playstation and it was an amazing b-day that year for me ! My friends and I stayed up all night to beat it drinking surge soda, lol they didnt have energy drinks then in the olden days.. Its even harder for me cause I was of age to play the games and I and all my friends played them religiously and read all the books and collected the figures. -- you were only 6 at the time - but it was a huge deal when that game came out :) so i totally understand how ya feel!

I've read all the books and comics too. I loved the novels, and I really hope there will be another RE after this one, there's still so many character's stories that need to be tied up. It would be sad for RE6 to be the last RE main game!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I've read all the books and comics too. I loved the novels, and I really hope there will be another RE after this one, there's still so many character's stories that need to be tied up. It would be sad for RE6 to be the last RE main game!
Loop-Hole
-MAIN GAME-
Soooo maybe they'll make more games (if they do probably Spin Offs)
But if that loop-hole i said is correct Re will not end

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- I wish theyd do a bravo team resident evil 1 game, a 3rd outbreak spinoff of where the characters are now, and of course Id love a stand alone Hunk game that spands before resident evil and goes all the way through to code veronica !!-or even have Hunk and Ada team to destroy Umbrella together where theyd find the main base of operations and go up against the most violent and deadly of all Umbrellas troops and creations :)

Top Bottom