• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 Co-Op

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Something I thought I should post for those who don't know is that RE6 campaign mode will feature "Six" player
co-op. During certain parts of the game Chris's team will meet with either Leon's or Jake's team, and together with four other people online it will be possible for six people to play. I like how Capcom are integrating each story to make them intertwine with one another.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I like this idea. The developers also said there's a part while fighting Ustanak in which Leon an Sherry get lost from their teammates, so they share a nostalgic moment (talking about RE2 and stuff) while Helena and Jake are figthing the beast.
I hope there are also 6-player crossovers, that would be awesome. Imagine, 6 players together to fight off the last boss.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I like this idea. The developers also said there's a part while fighting Ustanak in which Leon an Sherry get lost from their teammates, so they share a nostalgic moment (talking about RE2 and stuff) while Helena and Jake are figthing the beast.
I hope there are also 6-player crossovers, that would be awesome. Imagine, 6 players together to fight off the last boss.

You'll to see that awesomeness. I double checked and there is actually six player co-op! Which means everyone's campaign will eventually come together, and you'll be able to play with up to four people online. How that will turn out will be very interesting to see.

Top Bottom