• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 RE5 Series 1 MOC Images!

Ryan

RE5ChrisRedfield.jpg

RE5ExecutionerMajini.jpg

RE5ShevaAlomar.jpg

RE5 Series 1
- Chris Redfield
- Sheva Alomar
- Executioner Majini

Wow! The packaging looks very good. Anyone else getting these?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I doubt Ill be getting them... If I was rich an saw them in the shops I'd buy them for my little brother, just so I could see them ahahaha.
but to be honest,

nuu I wont be getting em'
they look cool though lol

I had a MGS toy once.

Ryan

Im hoping to get them and keep them in there packaging, just because they look sweet. Chris looks fantastic and so does Executioner and Sheva. Hopefully we got Wesker and Jill in the next Series. Maybe they might do alternate attires because when they released RE4 figures they had RPD Leon because it was an alternate attire in the game.

Godammlover

The only toy from gaming that I have. Well, doll whatever? Was one of the very first ever made Aliens figure. It was my brothers back when he was little. He's about 30? Not sure.

Ryan

MoleMan;29202 said:
those are awesome. they should make a chainsaw majini and wesker one as well

Agreed. Hopefully we get...

RE5 Series 2
- Albert Wesker (Midnight Attire)
- Jill Valentine (Bird Lady Attire)
- Chainsaw Majini

RE5 Series 3
- Town Majini
- Jill Valentine (BSAA Attire)
- Irvine (Suit Attire)

RE5 Series 4
- Albert Wesker (Transformed)
- Excella
- Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. Attire from Merceneries)

RE5 Series 5
- Albert Wesker (S.T.A.R.S. Attire from Merceneries)
- Sheva Alomar (Tribal Attire from Merceneries)
- Tribal Majini

That would be amazing. I think the Series will be bigger eventually because there was more figures getting released in Series as it kept going.

Ryan

z0mbie_hunter;29511 said:
They look great. I might get all three. Is there anymore? Or no?

Not as of yet as this is only series 1. You can buy all of series one of ebay now. I will hopefully be ordering mine soon, that Chris looks quality.

Chris-BSAA

There are some other RE5 figures, but they're very, VERY epensive.
Chris Redfield
medium_3470255584_6583a99080_o.jpg

Sheva Alomar
1098d1240758752-resident-evil-5-chris-redfield-12-chris_redfield_resident_evil_5_04.jpg

Wesker S.T.A.R.S.
RE%20Wesker%2030cm%20stars%20Figure.JPG

Wesker midnight(With glowing eyes and lots of weapons from which i couldnt find a picture)
4473_206667550191_48695995191_7211699_1672092_n.jpg

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Godzilla90s;60856 said:
yeah i want the wesker midnight and the chris BSAA but they cost around $150 each :mad:

$150 for an action fiqures. That is just a f**king rip off. I just can't see why they would be that much, I mean usually action fiqures are supposed to be like $10, but for $150, someone if greedy.

teal27

Aw! They look sweet! Of course, Chris is my fave :D. But they did an awesome job on Sheva too; her face looks great.

Top Bottom