• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE5 Acheivments :D

MissDomino

Premium
the pictures are pretty. Thank goodness there aren't any spoilers. Is it me or there aren't too many.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Oh woops! I didn't see this before, I'll go delete my thread now. lol Here's another source though if anyone is interested... Ada's demise... Could this mean this will be the last we see of her? I certainly hope not... I was just beginning to like her in this game!

It isnt the achievement for beating the last hapter of her campaign so obviously cant be the case. The achievement for the final chapter is called "What's next?" so we obviously will see plenty of her in the future, possibly even DLC.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
It isnt the achievement for beating the last hapter of her campaign so obviously cant be the case. The achievement for the final chapter is called "What's next?" so we obviously will see plenty of her in the future, possibly even DLC.

I hope so, I'm really enjoying her character. If they killed her off I'd be ****ed!

Top Bottom