1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RE4 Ultimate HD Edition coming to PC; trailer promises 60fps, leaderboards and Steam achievements

by Steve Powell on Jan 22, 2014 at 2:06 PM
  • Steve Powell

Steve Powell Administrator Admin Moderator Patreon

They might have ever so slightly botched up the original PC port of Resident Evil 4, but it seems that Capcom are looking to redeem themselves once more with the imminent re-release of their critically acclaimed survival horror extravaganza.

Expect the Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition to shuffle onto Steam on February 28, 2014 and retail for £14.99 (approximately $20). Pre-purchase the game now to score yourself the 60+ track official soundtrack and a 80+ page digital archive featuring "Resident Evil 4 characters, creatures, story, concept art, and more!"

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

1. Shinigami7724
    I give zero f**** about the game I've already played and beat it.

BUT I'm tempted to buy it for the Archives
  2. Some Nights
    This is nice and all but can we get GFWL removed from 5 and maybe the other RE games thrown on Steam too? I'll still probably cave and buy this even though I've owned RE4 on 4 platforms already if not just for the soundtrack.
  3. KevinStriker
    I'm actually one of those weirdos who doesn't like constant 60 FPS. Movies and older games are 24 to 30 FPS, so that's what I'm accustomed to and that's what I like. 60 FPS just seems... alien.