• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) RE3 PC problem?

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
For some reason the game won't let me shoot down. I can shoot up and I can shoot normal but not down. It will aim down but thats it, does anyone else have this problem? Is it just how the PC version is? Is it a glitch? I dunno what to do. The game is still playable ofcourse and I'm currently doing a run but its really annoying when you gotta shoot the crawling zombies.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Oh well, I heard that the PC version is full of bugs anywayz. I can get by perfectly without needing to aim down. The only other problem I have though is when you skip the door animations, sometimes the game freezes. I try not to skip em soo much because I don't save alot and... yeah... you know how that goes.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Well, I got the PS1 version for the actual PS1. I would get an emuated version but I love the PC version of the game actually. I like the PC feel, I enjoy using the keyboard insted of a gamepad (more challenging.. but I'm used to it nowdayz) I just don't like the stupid little bugs in the game. Just wish there was a way to fix the aiming.. I'm still unsure if it's just how the PC version is or if it's just my game.

benfen

Leon fan
Well, I got the PS1 version for the actual PS1. I would get an emuated version but I love the PC version of the game actually. I like the PC feel, I enjoy using the keyboard insted of a gamepad (more challenging.. but I'm used to it nowdayz) I just don't like the stupid little bugs in the game. Just wish there was a way to fix the aiming.. I'm still unsure if it's just how the PC version is or if it's just my game.

Well it's legal to get an emulated version if you got the original. Mod it up or you can get emulated version and twiddle with the controls. Other than that, the PC version was real buggy. I couldn't work my way around it. I liked the DS version though.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I'm somewhat curious about an emulator, wouldn't mind checking some of the other RE games out ( I own them all aswell) I always wanted RE original on my PC.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I actually figured out why I wasn't able to shoot down. For some reason if you use space bar to shoot, it won't let you shoot down. So I was pressing around and C works for shooting, and it lets me shoot down:) So them damn crawling zombies won't have it easy anymore. I'm nearly done with a run of RE3 on Hard, I'm in the Factory about to face Nemmy. The nerd killed me once.. so now I gotta do that awful water sample puzzle over (It's more annoying than hard)

benfen

Leon fan
RE3 actually wasn't one of my favorites. I liked 2, 4, and 1DS. It's been a long time scince I played 3.

SURVIVOR

THE JILL VALENTINE's PARTNER
for best re3 play
start the run and type the dxdiag go to sound tab and change the full acceleration to basic acceleration
and enjoy ...

Top Bottom