• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil (2002) / HD Remaster (2015) RE1 Remake Review

Did you enjoy the video overall?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NikkyCassyB

Resident Evil Remake Review by Rayven Draws

This is a relatively new channel that is currently making reviews and discussions about the resident evil franchise on Youtube, starting off with Resident Evil Remake.

If you find the video interesting, it would be appreciated to like, share, comment and subscribe to the channel, where more videos will be out soon ☺️

Your feedback means a lot.
Thank you for watching!

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I loved the video!

You have a lot of information that other reviewers are not really looking at, ESPECIALLY when you are talking about the sound. I liked to hear developmental notes that other people would not really focus on which broadens my perspective as a fan. You have a lot of qualities that I like about Jared from Avalanche Reviews, but in a less condescending tone.

I would watch/listen to more of what you have to say and I did like and subscribe to see what else you have in store.

Two things I disagree with the video about are: A) The fixed camera angles added so much more suspense to the game and really define the older Resident Evil games. I know they were a tool for Capcom to work around spacing issues, but I love them and I feel they really add depth, art, and a level of suspense not found in other franchises. And B) An 8/10? You praise the game for nearly 40 minutes and you cant even throw it at least a 9? haha. Just kidding.

NikkyCassyB

I loved the video!

You have a lot of information that other reviewers are not really looking at, ESPECIALLY when you are talking about the sound. I liked to hear developmental notes that other people would not really focus on which broadens my perspective as a fan. You have a lot of qualities that I like about Jared from Avalanche Reviews, but in a less condescending tone.

I would watch/listen to more of what you have to say and I did like and subscribe to see what else you have in store.

Two things I disagree with the video about are: A) The fixed camera angles added so much more suspense to the game and really define the older Resident Evil games. I know they were a tool for Capcom to work around spacing issues, but I love them and I feel they really add depth, art, and a level of suspense not found in other franchises. And B) An 8/10? You praise the game for nearly 40 minutes and you cant even throw it at least a 9? haha. Just kidding.
Hello UniqTeas!

Thank you so much for your feedback! The honesty and compliments are truly appreciated as they really mean a lot!

Just to make things clear, this is not my channel, I am just helping a friend out by sharing :) because personally, I see that this channel has potential. I told him about your comment and it really made his day!

Thank you so much for liking and subscribing! More RE reviews will be out soon as promised!

Top Bottom