• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE side game. (idea)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I've been thinking about this for a while. Where the hell was Rebecca Chambers after the events of RE1? If it were up to me I'd make a side game with her escaping Raccoon City. For the first half of the game your partner would be Brad Vickers. (Before you dismiss me completely, this might make a little bit of sense!) Perhaps they could have their own side story and they end up getting split up because of the nemesis. Rebecca then runs into Billy (because he's making his way out of the city too) thus making the second half of the game.

Maybe they make it out of Raccoon before Jill, Claire, Leon and Carlos... or maybe they don't make it out at all. ( :( not a great ending, but might be more realistic.) Who'd like to add onto this insanity with more ideas? :D

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I always thought about this too! A game about Rebecca escaping Raccoon city would be great, it would at least explain what happened after the mansion incident. I like the her partner being Brad Vickers idea, but I think it would be too soon for there to be a reunion with Billy after the goodbye they had in zero.
It should be set just before RE3, helping people at the beginning of the outbreak. I agree that she should have a run in with nemesis too, she is a STARS member after all. I think Rebecca should survive Raccoon city, that way she can come back for RE7 :)

Top Bottom