• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Project Platinum

RipvanX

I have decided to get all RE Platinums on PlayStation. I have all of them except for ORC, Resistence, RE8 ,and Umbrella Corps... *BIG shrugs* I am really not looking forward to UC at all. REVerse will also most likely get a plat when it releases next year. Wish me luck!

P.S. Thread is meant to discuss any challenges or tips in obtaining these elusive plats. So far for me Revelations 1 was the hardest for having to grind Raid mode and beating the hardest difficulty, but I have a feeling UC will probably kill me..

RipvanX

Thanks! Will be some time tho maybe a couple months until I can get around to tackling this.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
That is an amazing feat. Some of them are just hard. I am SO close to the Village Plat, but I cannot manage to stay interested in doing the S ranks on the Mercs mode. Like, I just cant!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
That is an amazing feat. Some of them are just hard. I am SO close to the Village Plat, but I cannot manage to stay interested in doing the S ranks on the Mercs mode. Like, I just cant!
Pretty sure that's the one trophy that keeps most people from getting the Village platinum. I didn't waste my time with it either and I'm a completionist lol.

RipvanX

I’ll return to RE8 when the DLC drops. Despite my distain for it I still don’t totally hate it and am glad people can at least enjoy it. There’s an RE for everyone and I wouldn’t want to take that away from someone in today’s world.

I recently tried playing ORC and the game is next to unplayable for me. It’s locked at 30 fps and runs like complete dog****. Between that and Umbrella Corps I am not sure I can stomach going back those..

Top Bottom