• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 re.net questions and descution

krogoth

so i have been on re.net and have been haveing problems some that i notice other people have not and i am not sure if it is just i am inept and dont get tecnology or what. any way i have been trying to get on to the form there and can't reply to any posts or see any threads i create. next is the sit still dose not show the number of zombies i have killed and i have been registerd for 3 days. i really like the idea of the sit but there is no place for help to post or tutorials on how to work the sit. well i am welcome to her any other peoples thoughts about the new re.net and if any own knows what i can do to post on the forms that would be great. :rolleyes:

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
The site is still being fixed so dont expect everything to work, as for the data showing up it can take several days after u add ur PSN or Xbox Live account. And the forum, I believe u can use it only if u bind ur Capcom-Unity account under account management.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
How do you do the online event? It was suppose to start today?
I think everyone who registered on REnet is automatically entered.
Here are the prizes.
  • 1st:50000Points
  • 2nd:30000Points
  • 3rd:10000Points
  • 4th - 100th:5000Points
  • 101th - 1000th:3000Points
  • 1001th - 5000th:2000Points
  • 5001th and below:1000Points

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yeah iv jsut checked mine wasnt showing up yesterday but now it is. I am rank 165!
But back to work today so i will be going down :(

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Thanks its annoying that board is hacked as well with the top 15 all having joint first place with 20 billion kills each? It astonishing how they cant detect that they are cheaters?. The top 16th player has 170 000 kills, then the next ones up all have tied score 20 billion.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I believe theres some bug in the ranking coding as well since theres other scores like 839999916 which like the top 5 people have in the killed leaderboard on PS3. I mean you wouldnt hack such a random number, it must be some bug. This was present also in RE5 and REORC so i guess they havent fixed it yet. All the top people possibly arent even hackers.

Top Bottom