• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) re: nemesis re-do idea

noun2

I would like to see a re-do of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. I would like to see a different Nemesis design. I would like to have a much larger video game experience. I would like to see more of Raccoon City. I would like the graphics to be more realistic. I would like to see live-action cut scenes. I would like to see people get killed by Nemesis. I would like to see Jill use many weapons to try to survive. I would like to play as more characters than just Jill. That's all I can come up with for the moment.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
as good as that sounds, and as much as i'd like to see that, in the bottom of my heart, i wouldn't want to see a classic game remade and ruined. It may work well, but when i've experienced games like operation raccon city and resident evil 6, which attempt a large scale resident evil game, i fear it may not work.

FelixK

Zombies must shuffle
Alrighty I have a couple questions and a few opinions.
•what about nemesis do you want changed?
•what are you wanting to see/do in a more expansive raccoon city setting?
•what weapons would you add?
There are 2 pistols, 2 shotguns, an m4, a magnum, a mine thrower, a Gatling gun, a rocket launcher, and the ability for infinite ammo.
•what other characters would you add?
Claire and Leon are already there hence re2. Chris is Mia, depending on how you play the game barry saves you, and you get to play as Carlos even if it's a short period of time. I suppose you could add Rebecca but honestly jill gets way too much hate it seems and the game just wouldn't be the same of it weren't her story. Other than re1 it's really her only other playable role until you play mercenaries on 5 or revelations.
I do agree it would be awesome for the new graphics and a larger area with more run ins with nemesis. I wouldn't mind playing as Carlos longer, and maybe instead of new guns you could possibly obtain or buy (through mercenaries) upgrades for your weapons. Just my two cents.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Alrighty I have a couple questions and a few opinions.
•what about nemesis do you want changed?
•what are you wanting to see/do in a more expansive raccoon city setting?
•what weapons would you add?
There are 2 pistols, 2 shotguns, an m4, a magnum, a mine thrower, a Gatling gun, a rocket launcher, and the ability for infinite ammo.
•what other characters would you add?
Claire and Leon are already there hence re2. Chris is Mia, depending on how you play the game barry saves you, and you get to play as Carlos even if it's a short period of time. I suppose you could add Rebecca but honestly jill gets way too much hate it seems and the game just wouldn't be the same of it weren't her story. Other than re1 it's really her only other playable role until you play mercenaries on 5 or revelations.
I do agree it would be awesome for the new graphics and a larger area with more run ins with nemesis. I wouldn't mind playing as Carlos longer, and maybe instead of new guns you could possibly obtain or buy (through mercenaries) upgrades for your weapons. Just my two cents.
i don't know about the OP, but as i said above, i'd be against a "re-do" where it get's changed. i'd rather just see a remake. take re1 and REmake on Gamecube. that's what i'd like to see.
i wouldn't personally want to see any drastic changes, otherwise you strip down RE3 and pretty much make a new game if it's changes that much.

FelixK

Zombies must shuffle
i don't know about the OP, but as i said above, i'd be against a "re-do" where it get's changed. i'd rather just see a remake. take re1 and REmake on Gamecube. that's what i'd like to see.
i wouldn't personally want to see any drastic changes, otherwise you strip down RE3 and pretty much make a new game if it's changes that much.

For the most part I agree but even REmake had extra areas and new weapons. I think it might be a little more interesting to new players and even spark some interest In people who weren't a fan of the original if it wasn't 100% the same. I'm not saying Change it completely but you could add some stuff in while getting from the original point a to point b. Basically keep the overall story the same but lengthen the game a bit and maybe give the supporting characters more time as well. I'd love to play as mikhail pre nasty a** torso wound.

MeeMeeHeart877

For the most part I agree but even REmake had extra areas and new weapons. I think it might be a little more interesting to new players and even spark some interest In people who weren't a fan of the original if it wasn't 100% the same. I'm not saying Change it completely but you could add some stuff in while getting from the original point a to point b. Basically keep the overall story the same but lengthen the game a bit and maybe give the supporting characters more time as well. I'd love to play as mikhail pre nasty a** torso wound.
I like your idea! I love to play as him! He's my favorite!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
For a Remake of re3.
I would like the Following:

Additional enemies:
Crimson Heads
Lickers (as we know they're already in racoon city due to re2)
Plant zombie things

Additional areas:
More places to visit in raccoon city with more stuff going on, cutscenes, side story and puzzle elements.

Nemesis changes:
Make nemesis alot more stalkerish:
He can follow you through more areas, the weapon he has equipped is randomised upon each new encounter

Open world elements:
More survivors you either see meet their end in the background and some you are able to save. Saving them sometimes gives you items such as herbs, ammo or weapon parts depending on difficulty, or situation.
Also, cameo references to claire and leons scenarios.

Additional:
Carlos storyline scenario
Nickolai storyline scenario

Endings:
Extended ending to explain what happens to Carlos afterwards

Top Bottom