• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Merchandise

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hey guys...Not too long ago, I ended up loosing all my RE stuff...Situation is awful, but I'm still obsessed as ever, and I'm in an effore to rebuild my collection!
So, do any of you guys actually collect RE merchandise, or is it just me...And if you do...Post pictures of what you have collected...I'll post mine as soon as I can get what I have together!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
'Fraid that my Resi collection only extends as far as laying my hands on as many of the games as I can; I'll even re-purchase the same title for different platforms. Unfortunately, I don't really have any genuinely rare ones to call my own, though.

I have most of the movies occupying my DVD shelf, but I wouldn't class them as collector's items. If ever I happen upon some great merchandise, I'll give them away as a contest prizes

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
'Fraid that my Resi collection only extends as far as laying my hands on as many of the games as I can; I'll even re-purchase the same title for different platforms. Unfortunately, I don't really have any genuinely rare ones to call my own, though.

I have most of the movies occupying my DVD shelf, but I wouldn't class them as collector's items. If ever I happen upon some great merchandise, I'll give them away as a contest prizes
I never found much in the way of merchandise until I started going to conventions...You can score some neat things at some decent prices at conventions...At one point I had an energy drink called T-Virus Antidote...It was sweet...And I hear ya 'about the games...The closest I got to owning a "rare" one was I ALMOST bought Directors Cut once...But I was like two bucks short...And I'm not sure if that one is even considered rare...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The closest I got to owning a "rare" one was I ALMOST bought Directors Cut once...But I was like two bucks short...And I'm not sure if that one is even considered rare...
I have the NTSC and PAL versions of the original Resident Evil: Director's Cut (in both vanilla and Dual Shock Edition flavours), but I would suppose the "rarest" game I have would be Resident Evil for the Sega Saturn -- that's not to say it's even remotely difficult to get your hands on, though; it just costs a fair amount more than most other Resi games nowadays.

I'd love to get my hands on some Resi plushies, if there are any. I'm a sucker for that kind of junk.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I have the NTSC and PAL versions of the original Resident Evil: Director's Cut (in both vanilla and Dual Shock Edition flavours), but I would suppose the "rarest" game I have would be Resident Evil for the Sega Saturn -- that's not to say it's even remotely difficult to get your hands on, though; it just costs a fair amount more than most other Resi games nowadays.

I'd love to get my hands on some Resi plushies, if there are any. I'm a sucker for that kind of junk.
I'm sure there are more than just these two, but I've only seen two RE plushies in my life...A Leon (Obviously) and, believe it or not, and Nemesis...

As for rare games...I'd like to own the Gamecube versions of RE2 and RE3, but those are some of the most exspensive RE games I've seen...

APV

Wait, Who stole me Haggis?
I've got every game for RE but i don't really collect the posters etc bar the one i got with RE:5. It costs a blooming fortune to acquire PS1 & 2 games these days....believe it or not its quite rare to get RE:3 Nemesis in good working condition....and when i got it it cost me £15.99 including delivery!

So best of luck collecting some of the merchandise and if you start collecting the games, let me know and ill see if i can send you some down since I've got a few extra copies!

Peace

AP

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I will be adding to my RE collection soon! I just won an RE wallet with the Umbrella logo on it from an eBay auction...Sweetness....

Top Bottom