• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE FATAL FEMALES!!!

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
so lets see hows the most danger and lethal girls in Resident evil.....

to me i had to say its ada wong and sheva alomar and clair since they show us they are more

then a beautiful single ladys^_^ i had to say there skills and attitude they come out like roses

from tough and deadly dangerous situation....

lets see what kind of females are the best in combat?

IS THAT ALL STRANGER HEHEHEHE THANK YOU,

One-Winged Angel

Cecil "There is sorrow in those wintery eyes..."
As much as i prefer Claire i must admit that Jill's the strongest female character yet i mean she survived the amazing Nemesis followed by Ada since she's the only one that can run with... high heels lol

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I'd say the strongest, deadliest and most badass female character is Ada, very closely followed by Jill. Why Ada? Because when the $hit hits the fan, I think she would be more ruthless and willing to do whatever it takes to reach her goal, as she has less to lose and a lot less people to care about than Jill. RE6 has also shown us that she's incredibly acrobatic.

Another very tough female is Helena, considering how well she handled the bioterrorism situation in RE6 despite never having been exposed to anything similar, unlike everyone else in the same game. Also, think about the many incidents and accidents she got into that should have killed or at least seriously injured her, but didn't (falls, explosions, vehicle crashes, etc.).

If Ada, Jill and Helena teamed up, whatever enemy currently thinking he could take over the world with bioterrorism would be seriously screwed.

One-Winged Angel

I'd say the strongest, deadliest and most badass female character is Ada, very closely followed by Jill. Why Ada? Because when the $hit hits the fan, I think she would be more ruthless and willing to do whatever it takes to reach her goal, as she has less to lose and a lot less people to care about than Jill. RE6 has also shown us that she's incredibly acrobatic.

Another very tough female is Helena, considering how well she handled the bioterrorism situation in RE6 despite never having been exposed to anything similar, unlike everyone else in the same game. Also, think about the many incidents and accidents she got into that should have killed or at least seriously injured her, but didn't (falls, explosions, vehicle crashes, etc.).

If Ada, Jill and Helena teamed up, whatever enemy currently thinking he could take over the world with bioterrorism would be seriously screwed.
Yeah i totally agree that she's super acrobatic in re6 .People now are actually comparing her to the great batman lol

One-Winged Angel

Jill forever! She was chased by Nemesis and survived...
I wouldn't say Ada is. She runs away too much.
Yep you're totally right Nemesis is one tough MF and Jill faced him alone what a badass lady this reason alone makes her the strongest female character imo and yeah Ada does nothing but running away collecting samples lol

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
These two.

The vid doesnt work now but i absolutely love that scene

Also
What about manuela?
She almost completely sacraficed herself through loss or blood to fight against her dad and saw her mum transformed into a horrible creature also.
She was also able to keeo the virus at bay at the expense of her upbringing

Top Bottom