• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Boss Ranking (Mostly)

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Hi RE Lovers,

I found a Ranker Poll based on all of the RE bosses ever. These include MAJOR and MINOR bosses in the series.

I think the voting was okay at the end, but I think we could spice it up a little.

Here is the link: https://www.ranker.com/list/all-resident-evil-bosses-ranked-best-to-worst/reference

Some of these CLASSIC villains are ranked criminally low. The Top 5 make sense in general!

Look, rank, and let me know what makes sense and what doesn't!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Wow. Just no. I don't agree with any of the placement on this list. I would write my own list but I'm on my phone and that would takes ages. If I make it on to my computer before I forget about this thread I will post my own list.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Do you have a top 5 that is different than what is ranked?

I, too, would put Birkin first as he is more unique than Nemesis, but that is basically my only opine about the top 5.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
If I had to pick a top 5, it would probably be something along the lines of:

1) Wesker, because when I think of Resident Evil, I think of Wesker and I really like his character in general. He's a great villain.

2) Alexia Ashford. I loved everything about CVX and the Ashfords are no exception. I liked her design for the most part, especially her still humanoid form where she throws flammable blood.

3) Birkin. Because Birkin.

4) Nemesis. As we all know by now, I hated Resident Evil 3, but I won't take away from the fact that Nemesis is an iconic boss and instantly recognizable.

5) Tyrant (I don't remember his technical name) as seen in Resident Evil 1, probably because he's the first Resident Evil boss I faced after Resident Evil 2's William Birkin (I played 2 before 1) so he's memorable to me.

D

Deleted member 21244

If I had to pick a top 5, it would probably be something along the lines of:

1) Wesker, because when I think of Resident Evil, I think of Wesker and I really like his character in general. He's a great villain.

2) Alexia Ashford. I loved everything about CVX and the Ashfords are no exception. I liked her design for the most part, especially her still humanoid form where she throws flammable blood.

3) Birkin. Because Birkin.

4) Nemesis. As we all know by now, I hated Resident Evil 3, but I won't take away from the fact that Nemesis is an iconic boss and instantly recognizable.

5) Tyrant (I don't remember his technical name) as seen in Resident Evil 1, probably because he's the first Resident Evil boss I faced after Resident Evil 2's William Birkin (I played 2 before 1) so he's memorable to me.
I agree with this list only that I would have put the tyrant at second place because I played resident evil 1 as the first resident evil and I was 6 years old and I remember that the tyrant scare the hell out of me, I was scared during night some times because of it... if you are referring to the one in resident evil 1 is technical name is T - 002 tyrant, but you can simply call him tyrant

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I loved the look of the original Tyrant so much.

I played RE2 first - and when you opened the original double CD case for RE2, there was an advertisement where you could buy action figures for William Birkin OR the Original Tyrant. I stared at that monstrosity for literally hours as a kid. I wanted to see it.

I ended up never beating the original RE when I borrowed it from Blockbuster, so I had to wait until REmake came out to fight it. And man, was that a great time!

Top Bottom