• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Raid Mode - I need your HALP!!!! Trinity Bonus.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I need some advice here, you guys. I'm trying to unlock Rachel, which requires the Trinity Bonus, and I didn't realize that until I got to level 7. This wouldn't be so frustrating, but I need the Lower Level Bonus included to get the Trinity, meaning I can't go back to the stages that I really know well to accomplish this. I just want to get this out of the way so I can actually enjoy this mode without worry. Any advice on stages that'd be good for this is openly welcomed.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
UPDATE
Sorry, total derp moment on my part, didn't realize you can lower your level. So to anyone who derps out like me and still need help, just lower your level and play the first stage and it's the easiest thing in the world to do.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
If you don't want to lower your level, there's yet another possibility: Kill all enemies, never get hit, and never miss a shot (100% accuracy). That's three bonuses too, so it should work.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
If you don't want to lower your level, there's yet another possibility: Kill all enemies, never get hit, and never miss a shot (100% accuracy). That's three bonuses too, so it should work.
That's originally what I tried, but it got too hard for me in the later levels. Plus you can raise your level back up, so I didn't really lose anything(but a little bit of ammo) and it only took less than 5 minutes. Thanks though, its appreciated :)

already unlocked Racheal, and to be quite honest....she isn't in my interest, Jessica on the other....hellllllllloooooohh Jessica! :p
Jessica doesn't seem too bad to unlock, if you have the time. Just clearing Trench and Chasm difficulties. FBC Jessica, on the other hand, apparently requires level 40, which will take me a while >.<

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
That's originally what I tried, but it got too hard for me in the later levels. Plus you can raise your level back up, so I didn't really lose anything(but a little bit of ammo) and it only took less than 5 minutes. Thanks though, its appreciated :)

Jessica doesn't seem too bad to unlock, if you have the time. Just clearing Trench and Chasm difficulties. FBC Jessica, on the other hand, apparently requires level 40, which will take me a while >.<

i think i've come to conclusion to why i have a Massive obsession with Jessica, it may be that she is in an odd way has similarity to me, personality wise? or some sort of this? *ha haa*

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I unlocked Jessica's winter outfit a few hours ago by completing all Rape Mode stages on Chasm difficulty, but she's too late. I also have Sailor Chris now, so I'm probably not going to play with anyone else anymore. :D

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I unlocked Jessica's winter outfit a few hours ago by completing all Rape Mode stages on Chasm difficulty, but she's too late. I also have Sailor Chris now, so I'm probably not going to play with anyone else anymore. :D
Nice! I found this online:
"Sailor Chris
Inflict 100,000 points of damage to an enemy in one hit in Raid Mode.
So I'm assuming a rocket launcher will do the trick?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
A rocket launcher, yes, but that's not all. Most enemies don't have enough health for it to work. I'll write the easiest solution in white letters to not spoil you in case you want to figure it out by yourself, mark the text to read:

Stage 20 starts with three Scagdeads coming at you at the same time. Equip the rocket launcher at once and shoot the one in the middle. All three will be killed in the explosion and the costume is yours. You don't need to finish the chapter to unlock it, so don't even bother to get to the recommended level for that stage. In fact, if you fail or retreat, you will keep the rocket launcher too, which would be gone from your inventory after winning the stage.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Thanks! I'll have to go ahead and knock that out later.

EDIT: Yeah, I tried that out and it worked! Also tried to complete the level and holy hell I am not ready for that yet!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Aye, that stage is pretty tough! I totally ran out of ammo during the boss fight, so I finished him off with nothing but a knife... and survived! I feel like such a badass right now.
By the way, check out your new costume in the character selection, you'll see he has a unique special ability too. ;)

Spyder

La Vita Nuova

The Perfect Shot bonus counted towards the trinity in the 3ds version, but was replaced by the Low Level bonus in the new release. There's no bonus for %100 Accuracy, and you can see which of the bonuses you have achieved individually from the stage select screen (from left to right: Low Level, Genocide, No Damage, Trinity). So unfortunately you do have to lower your level in the new version, there's no work around.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

i envy you Miss Hel *ha haa* but it's all good :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The Perfect Shot bonus counted towards the trinity in the 3ds version, but was replaced by the Low Level bonus in the new release. There's no bonus for %100 Accuracy.

Oh, ogay, sorry... I just read that on the internet, never experienced it myself because my accuracy tends to be terrible. But good to know, I actually unlocked Rachel by chance before I even knew what is required to do so.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Oh, ogay, sorry... I just read that on the internet, never experienced it myself because my accuracy tends to be terrible. But good to know, I actually unlocked Rachel by chance before I even knew what is required to do so.
I only found out because I had to search online to find out what the symbols on the stages screen were =p. Some sites even do say that the Perfect Shot bonus is still there, but I did a runthrough with %100 Accuracy and nothing happens =(. It's ridiculous how even the bonus symbols are a mystery to most people and I had to look pretty hard for it. It'd be nice if developers actually started shelling out the extra 50 cents for an f'n manual. I mean come on. There isn't even an online one.

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Oh, so I'm not the only one who doesn't know what all those symbols mean. Could you share the site with the information?

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Oh, so I'm not the only one who doesn't know what all those symbols mean. Could you share the site with the information?

There's no wealth of information. Someone posted the same question on a forum.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/700994-resident-evil-revelations/66273041

All you'll find for information upon searching is a bunch of forums with everyone asking the same questions and nobody really knowing the answers lol. This was the only person that I found that stated them in order. After playing, I can confirm. The Resi Wiki site: http://residentevil.wikia.com/Raid_Mode is where I found out that Perfect Shot was replaced with Lower Level, but even that was a bit vague and I had to try it for myself.

Oh, and correction for my previous statement, an online manual is now available. You can check it out at http://www.capcom.com/manuals/rer/
Yeah. That was worth it. Thanks Capcom. :confused:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
an online manual is now available.

For everything but the PC version again. Of course. Yes, thank you very much, Crapcom, you should take the "pc" out of your name because you always ignore it anyway. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom