• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 RAID MODE discussion thread

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Let's talk a little about Rape Mode, general impressions and questions.

I was a little overwhelmed by it at first because there are so many changes and new options compared to the original version, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it, and the more I play, the more fun it gets. I also appreciate that you can equip skills now. What I don't like is that you can't remove parts once you have equipped a weapon with them, and I don't think you can upgrade them either. Also, I have a question: How do you unlock
Jill?

What are your impressions? How many missions have you unlocked so far? Which character do you use most? Discuss everything related to Rape Mode here!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
You can't remove weapon attachments??!
That's useful info, I'll be careful and save my prized ones which I earn

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
You can, but you have to destroy the weapon. Alternatively, you can destroy the parts to get them off the weapon and make space for other parts, but that's pretty annoying too.

By the way, I found out how to unlock the character.
You must earn ten completion medals, which means clearing ten missions with all medals.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
There are many available right from the start, but some have to be unlocked, yes. The strange thing is that only the first five gestures also have sound. Some of the others have the character move their mouth without actually speaking.

Another strange thing: Where is everybody? Is nobody playing Rape Mode, or why doesn't anyone else post in this thread?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm going to play it in a few minutes. I personally don't know it yet. But if anything like REV 1.

It'll last.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Another strange thing: Where is everybody? Is nobody playing Rape Mode, or why doesn't anyone else post in this thread?

Well, if they're like me it's because we're waiting for the retail release.

Also, I've got some spoilers on unlockable Raid Mode characters.
2015-02-25_00008t3u6o.jpg
2015-02-25_00004btsgk.jpg

And of one of Claire's alternate costumes.
2B03D5683B7419439FB3F8A0CD9DC44228F5AB6C

339229D6581F6C686637377312CA0C4CAB18C690

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Well, if they're like me it's because we're waiting for the retail release.

Also, I've got some spoilers on unlockable Raid Mode characters.
2015-02-25_00008t3u6o.jpg
2015-02-25_00004btsgk.jpg

Amazing :D
Thanks for sharing
How did you unlock Them?
Edit:
Sorry thought you was Hel posting :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium

I'm totally freaking out about this (in a good way), but are you sure it isn't just a mod? I researched it on the internet, but couldn't find anything. Also, do your sources say how to unlock it?

I tried not to look at the character spoilers, but when I quoted your post, the pictures appeared anyway... Well, at least it's no one I wasn't already expecting.

Rape mode? I hope that's auto-correct talking...

It isn't actually, I've always called the mode that, mainly because of this picture that was released on the Resident Evil Facebook page:

sailorchrismbrdw.jpg

Before that I had never heard of Raid Mode (or didn't know what it was at least), and when I saw this, I was like, okay... Chris in a way too tight outfit with his foot on a monster's butt... I can totally see what's going on here!

Reactions: Jen

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I'm totally freaking out about this (in a good way), but are you sure it isn't just a mod? I researched it on the internet, but couldn't find anything. Also, do your sources say how to unlock it?

I tried not to look at the character spoilers, but when I quoted your post, the pictures appeared anyway... Well, at least it's no one I wasn't already expecting.

It isn't actually, I've always called the mode that, mainly because of this picture that was released on the Resident Evil Facebook page:

sailorchrismbrdw.jpg

Before that I had never heard of Raid Mode (or didn't know what it was at least), and when I saw this, I was like, okay... Chris in a way too tight outfit with his foot on a monster's butt... I can totally see what's going on here!
There's dlc costumes on the psn store
There's one of a commander type barry
Anime Ninja moria
Another child dress Natalia
Biker claire as per turo
Also wesker and Hunk characters but everyone knows them

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yep, that's one of their new special abilities. There's a certain icon you need to look out for. Strangely, I have never encountered enemies with that icon even though I've played the same stage on Very Hard. Or perhaps I just didn't notice because I didn't lose a weapon. I'll pay attention the next time I play that stage.

So this is what the game looks like without stuttering... Beautiful! Today is one of the rare days that I'm annoyed with myself for not being a console gamer. But I hope Capcom will fix the PC version eventually like they did with RE6, and then I'll get to enjoy that stutter-free experience too.

There's dlc costumes on the psn store
There's one of a commander type barry
Anime Ninja moria
Another child dress Natalia
Biker claire as per turo
Also wesker and Hunk characters but everyone knows them

Yeah, those characters and outfits are in the Steam store too, except for Turo's Claire. I see a Cowgirl Claire with a hat and loose hair instead.

Turo602

The King of Kings

These images come from people who have been data mining the game which is how certain story spoilers have made their way to the internet. So I doubt these characters and costumes are ready for unlock. There's still 3 more episodes left which will each have their own special unlockables just like Jill in episode 1.

Top Bottom