• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Raccoon City ?!

Mr.Tony

I was just woundering how Solid Snake would react on the events of Raccoon City and Big Boss and Otacon...after hearing that a City their country got erased....
I do know that Of Old Snake had Fox Die in a final phase the BSAA would come to erase him because he was contaminated that's why he did choose death instead...i wounder how Chris / Leon and Jill and the others would react on the Events of MGS4 and Liquid Ocelot High Jacking the system and controlling their nanomachine on Chris and Leon...The GTA characters as well play a role too...
3 Cities got erased....
Tall Oask and Raccoon City and Terragrigia, How Snake would reactand Itacon over that...
I know in each game there are super powers..
The Patriots did controle the Military Power.
Umbrella Did controle the Pharmaceutical and Medicine branch.
The Rochield Family controling the Economic in the world and they do exisit in our world.
and many more....
you see...its true MGS did ended but the problem got only solved for a short while in the Military and thats that....this is the reason i love Mixing all characters in my own world and make us all feel in one universe...please answer...thanks.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Octagon... There are zombies here..?!

Yes snake, they were a bi product of the corporation Umbrella

Umbrella...

Indeed, there were some survivors but their histories are ambiguous to say the least.

Cover up?

Yes snake, the only survivors we have on record around the incident are Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine. They both have created the BSAA for fighting future bioterrorism. Reports of chris' sister Claire being around with rookie cop Leon Kennedy had also surfaced. Leon appears to have been recruited by the government where as Claire apparently went looking for her brother after the incident.

Looking for her brother huh? This Chris sounds like a total tough guy heh

On that contrary snake, I heard there's not a boulder that had survived his fists of fury.

Meh they probably wouldn't actually care since those incindents were isolated events involving other organisations. :p

Mr.Tony

Octagon... There are zombies here..?!

Yes snake, they were a bi product of the corporation Umbrella

Umbrella...

Indeed, there were some survivors but their histories are ambiguous to say the least.

Cover up?

Yes snake, the only survivors we have on record around the incident are Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine. They both have created the BSAA for fighting future bioterrorism. Reports of chris' sister Claire being around with rookie cop Leon Kennedy had also surfaced. Leon appears to have been recruited by the government where as Claire apparently went looking for her brother after the incident.

Looking for her brother huh? This Chris sounds like a total tough guy heh

On that contrary snake, I heard there's not a boulder that had survived his fists of fury.

Meh they probably wouldn't actually care since those incindents were isolated events involving other organisations. :p

Yea but...
After MGS1 Snake learnt to fight for a better future and for the people as Meryl asked him back in MGS1...
that's why they made Philentrophy organisation...
I wonder how would they react if they heard the Event of a nuclear bomb o tgeUS back in 1998 In Raccoon City and Tall Oask in US in 2013 before after MGS4...
Snake always fought to never ever witness Nuclear bomb on innocent people..but it did happen...what will be his and others reaction..????

Did you know ?
That my Story in gaming is all mixed in one by years of events...All games that i played happen in that one universe...GTA..RE...MGS..DINO CRISIS...COD...GOD OF WAR( IN ANOTHER PLANET BUT STILL HAPPEN IN A SEPERATED TIMING)
It's really funny...mixing all these characters in one, lol. And mixing my Universe with theirs although people don't believe there was a nuclear bomb on US territory but i personaly believe that it did happen...

Ethan Winters

Ito Junji Addict, Lupin Enthusiast
If this did happen, and Snake was involved in the Raccoon City Destruction Incident, it would be before the first Metal Gear *Solid*, and be straight after the second MGS game, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. Just saying.

Mr.Tony

Haha...
I just saw that SPOILER part, :) :)
I just read it with OTACON VOICE ON MY HEAD...wow it's like Otacon was Explain it to Snake...
Please could you give me more Scenario...
It's my CANON FANTASY...

2008 - GTA IV WINTER -
2009 - GTA CHINATOWN / DINO CRISIS - RE5 - MGS2
ARSENAL GEAR DID CRASH IN MANHATTEN / ALGANQUIN IN THE GTA WORLD...EXPLAINATION STILL A MYSTERY TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC...AS THE FOUND AN OLD MAN WITH A SQUELETTON OUTFIT DEATH OUT THERE...
2010 - DINO CRISIS
2011 - RE REV 2
2012 - RE6 / GTA ONLINE / Marhawa Desire....
2013 - RE 6 - GTA V
2014 - MGS4 i mean i really wonder how Chris and Jill and Leon and Claire reacted to how Liquid Ocelot controled the system over their nanomachine...but thanks to SOLID SNAKE for saving them....they lost all controle over the weapons...I don't know how they would react....
2015 - Umbrella Corp / Heavenly Island
2016 - MGR
2017 - RE7 - And my Own story making a tour in this wounderful forums talkibg to nice people.

Why do i link all this togather ?
So that i won't feel sorry for lossing a franchise...for me it never died...because the real title for me is:

[ YEAR ] And it's event !
One other Tip is that once the year of the event is gone...it indeed GONE mean i Won't ever Re-playing that game again...Because i and you can't replay the Events of X Year...you see...
Eventuly...thsmat's what keeps me on going...
Please Re-imaging How our Favourite Characters would react over MGS Events ? And GTA...
Hoho...!
It's NOT only these 3 games that i have on my canonical story line...
I have PS1234
Wii and Xbox 360 and Gamecube and PSP and PS Vita..Sooner other consoles....
You could just imagine me mixing everything :)

Ethan: Indeed he was young, he was 26 years old...he must have heard the event on the TV Report...the one of RESIDENT EVIL 3 After the ending...
You see wasn't technecly involved but...he must have heard it like we all donowadays with events of syria...

HookerZombie

I never was a fan of Metal Gear Solid so I could care less about how these characters would react to Raccoon City. Besides they'll probably never be in the same games together.

Top Bottom