• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Quick Question about Echo Six

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Alright, Echo Six is supposed to be an American special forces military group so why are there people from different nationalities on the team? Not that I have a problem with it, mind you, I'm just trying to figure out the realism of this. Where is the logic? I understand why there are different nationalities on the USS team, this is Umbrella here, they have facilities all over the world and they hire the best without discrimination but I just figured an American government special forces group would be a little more...well, American...? :confused:

Anyone have any thoughts?

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I think there are only 2 (Tweed and Shona). Party Girl is Southern, Crispin is... I forget... but American I think, Harley is a Harley Davidson dude, and Willow is from Montana or something (I hope she's Native American). I agree, I think it's a little strange, but it's not that strange since the nationalities are of countries that the US is allied with (Tweed is British and Shona is African). That's how I think of it at least, but it did confuse me at first.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I think there are only 2 (Tweed and Shona). Party Girl is Southern, Crispin is... I forget... but American I think, Harley is a Harley Davidson dude, and Willow is from Montana or something (I hope she's Native American). I agree, I think it's a little strange, but it's not that strange since the nationalities are of countries that the US is allied with (Tweed is British and Shona is African). That's how I think of it at least, but it did confuse me at first.
I guess it does make a little sense when you explain it like that, thanks. :D (And Willow does look Native American, doesn't she?)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The U.S. army can recruit people into the army no matter their nationality and I can only think of one way to explain. Lets say that a British person decides to live in the U.S. and have a permanet home there and they have a green card, well they can be recruited into the army. The samething can be said for a special forces unit in the U.S. military.

Top Bottom