• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Questions about The Mercenaries

iProinsias

First, how the hell do I use combined herbs? I can't tell if there's a quick use or even a slow use. I quickly combined three herbs when I had a second to breathe and nothing was added to my tablets, do I have to choose them the same way I select grenades, etc.? Can I just use them with "Y"? If so, how? The interface in this game is god awful. Not to mention it doesn't even come with a goddamn manual.

Second, why are so many people who don't get the game playing online? I'm so sick of racking up a bunch of skill points only to lose them when my partner dies. I always play "serious players only", and still, in the last minute or so my partner gets killed. This is incredibly frustrating. And I dont need to hear "play by yourself then", the point of a co-op game is to be able to play with and rely on another person. I own "The Mercenaries: 3D", and the people that I'd co-op with all knew what they were doing. What happened?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
First, how the hell do I use combined herbs? I can't tell if there's a quick use or even a slow use. I quickly combined three herbs when I had a second to breathe and nothing was added to my tablets, do I have to choose them the same way I select grenades, etc.? Can I just use them with "Y"? The interface in this game is god awful. Not to mention it doesn't even come with a goddamn manual.

Second, why are so many people who don't get the game playing online? I'm so sick of racking up a bunch of skill points only to lose them when my partner dies. I always play "serious players only", and still, in the last minute or so my partner gets killed. This is incredibly frustrating. And I dont need to hear "play by yourself then", the point of a co-op game is to be able to play with and rely on another person. I own "The Mercenaries: 3D", and the people that I'd co-op with all knew what they were doing. What happened?

If you press RB + X together, it will automatically mix all your herbs AND fill your holder up so you only have to tap RB to get health. It's really quick and so useful!

And yeah i agree, i played 3 matches with people last night, for them to just die in the last 30 seconds when we have 100,000+ points, i had one die yesterday when we were on 144 out of the 150 kills, losing us ALOT of points. Are you on the xbox?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
You can mix herbs manually by pressing Y and mixing them in there, the auto mix thing only works if you don't have any herbs/pills in your case.you then take them by clicking RB to take either one, or click RB as many times as you want. Their are first aid sprays as well which you use by pressing up.down to select then RT/B
Also what happened is its a new game, theres loads of people who probaly haven't played mercenaries before so give them a chance to learn it. After a while the newer players will stop playing or get better and there will be more skilled players left. You could try to teach people how to improve or turn your mic on.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
You can mix herbs manually by pressing Y and mixing them in there, the auto mix thing only works if you don't have any herbs/pills in your case.you then take them by clicking RB to take either one, or click RB as many times as you want. Their are first aid sprays as well which you use by pressing up.down to select then RT/B
Also what happened is its a new game, theres loads of people who probaly haven't played mercenaries before so give them a chance to learn it. After a while the newer players will stop playing or get better and there will be more skilled players left. You could try to teach people how to improve or turn your mic on.

Actually, the automix thing works even if you've got pills in your case. I had 6 in there yesterday on Mercs, playing as Jake and did the auto mix and it filled up to 11.

Top Bottom