• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Questions about New Game +

Insane 1

I've finally beat the 4 campaigns, and want to go back in New Game +.

If I played it on Normal difficulty, can I transfer my information to a higher difficulty? And if so, to the opposite character I didn't select?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I believe you can play on any difficulty but only as the character u played last time if you want to keep all the weapons.

eX29-

It says in this strategy guide I bought that New Game+ means you'll start without the weapons you collected, meaning you'll need to pick up all the guns and such found during the game. I always thought it was the other way around, tho. I'm almost 100% sure the guide is wrong about this and selecting New Game + allows you to start with whatever weapons you collected the first time you played.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I started a new+ with leon last night on professional, and I didnt have anything from before (just my two standard handguns) no shotgun, magnum etc
however previously i would have been playing Chris' campaign, before Ada's , if this makes any difference?

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I couldn't do the QTE in CH4 of Leon's campaign as Leon. After trying multiple times, my friend decided to switch characters with me, and the only weapons he started with were the handgun and knife Leon starts with. However, all ammo (for guns he didn't have) still dropped... Made me question what was so bad about the inventory system in RE5.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Yeah i had infinite ammo aswell, which made ALL the difference!

I'll try the chapter thing now actually, good idea.

Top Bottom