• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Question regarding pre order mercenaries maps

drake1990

I preordered RE6 with 3 additional maps as an offer but I didnt see those maps( railyard,high sea fortress and catacombs) in mercenaries menu.
Do I need to unlock them or by default the are unlocked? please clarify

Darkness

Infected
It should have given you a code to activate them. Where did you pre-oder from? I preordered from gamestop, and the 25 digit code was on my receipt when i picked up the game. Mine only came with the catacombs though. To input the code(s), on xbox you hit the guide button, scroll all the way to the left, and there should be a "redeem code" button. On playstation i'm not sure, but it's probably something similar.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
ask the shop if it wasnt in the box. Mine i had received another seperate email with the codes. Perhaps check your junk folders if you were supposed to get them emailed

ToCool74

Veteran Member
wow, I don't recall seeing or hearing about preorder bonus for all 3 levels.

usually they only give out 1 for each different seller.

I preordered from amazon and got High seas.

But like everyone else said, you have to enter in the code that they gave you.

drake1990

thank you all for the info.
I contacted the seller ,they responded to my concern and sent me the codes for three maps.
And yes the offer is for 3 maps. This is what they offered:
Product : Resident Evil 6 - Games - PS3 (Pre-Order and get a Resident Evil: Degeneration Movie DVD and 3 exclusive DLC Maps )

Top Bottom