• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Question about coop in Raid Mode

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I know when Rev2 was first announced Capcom said that it would have offline only multiplayer, but when Raid was announced people were talking about online play in Raid as if the announcement didn't apply to Raid Mode, and if it doesn't apply to Raid, does that mean that there is a chance that there won't be offline multiplayer in Raid?

Could someone please clarify this for me? It would be much appreciated.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
The campaign is offline only. Meaning an online buddy won't be able to join your game and take control of Moira. Raid mode however does support online play.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Do you know if it also supports offline multiplayer?

Turo602

The King of Kings
Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Do you know if it also supports offline multiplayer?

The campaign is playable with a friend offline. I'm not entirely sure about Raid mode, though I don't see why it wouldn't support offline play either.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
The campaign is playable with a friend offline. I'm not entirely sure about Raid mode, though I don't see why it wouldn't support offline play either.
Okay, I'm hoping the only reason there wasn't offline play in the console edition of the first Rev was because it was a port of a handheld, so offline play wasn't already worked into it

Top Bottom