• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Punk rock fans - check out my band's RE song!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
F--K YA!!! Now THIS is what i want in music these days! Dude, give me some tips on how the f--k you did this because i want the band i'm in to sound like this...

Christoffah

Hi KennedyKiller, thanks for checking out the song. The way I do it personally is write all instruments of my songs with MIDI, and write lyrics to go with the MIDI as well, and then teach each band member what they have to play. This way you're assured the song as a whole will gel, as the same person (me) has put their touch on all aspects of the song if you see what I mean.

That and listen to as much A Wilhelm Scream as possible!! :D

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hi KennedyKiller, thanks for checking out the song. The way I do it personally is write all instruments of my songs with MIDI, and write lyrics to go with the MIDI as well, and then teach each band member what they have to play. This way you're assured the song as a whole will gel, as the same person (me) has put their touch on all aspects of the song if you see what I mean.

That and listen to as much A Wilhelm Scream as possible!! :D

I mean how do you get the killer sound quality, for you see, my band has all the eqipment, but not an adaquet place to record so that it sounds professional like yours did...Is that what MIDI does, because i'm unfamiliar with that...what is it?

Top Bottom