• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PS3- Resident Evil: Blood Of Vengeance

What do you think about the cover box?

• Total voters

DjRunza

Hello everyone! I would like to show you my initial cover box art of one of my wishful games known as "Resident Evil: Blood Of Vengeance" which taking place at the same time where Resident Evil 6 occurs. It is also as a way to express my wish for a new game for Resident Evil in the future. Anyway, this is the cover box art.

2D View

ResidentEvilBloodOfVengeance-4.png

3D View

ResidentEvilBloodOfVengeanceOfficial-3.png

Please do give some comments, suggestions and opinions as well. I am really looking forward for your response about the latest version of the cover box art above here. Cheers!! \:D/

For more information about this fan-made wishing game of mine, here's the link for it.

Link: http://gameideas.wikia.com/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Blood_Of_Vengeance

NOTE: If you can't really see the game's traits at the back cover of the cover box, this is the features of the game so far by my ideas.

"For the first time ever in Resident Evil history, the four all time fans most favorite characters known as Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Barry Burton & Rebecca Chambers has return and teaming up together to finish this horrible incident known as “Bio-Terrorist” that has been occurs in Ozwell E. Spencers’s secret island that has been found and kept for so many years ago way before the Mansion incident. Taking place at the same time during Resident Evil 6 occurs but in different regions." (Still in development).

What says you?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I like the cover art, if there werent the grammar errors in the text id actually might even go as far to say i believe its official. Keep up the good work. Just a suggestion you should have had Jill in her BSAA attire(this or this pic) would have looked more casual and fitting in with Claire rather than in the battlesuit, unless there is an explanation in the story why she got it :p

MissDomino

Premium
That's pretty amazing. Good job.

I wish Rebecca and Barry would make a comeback one day, if this were real I would freak out.

Top Bottom