• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 PS3 Mercenaries Partners

eX29-

I'm looking for friends to play Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Duo. I only have two people on my friends list that play mercenaries with me fron time to time. I have all current maps, plus will download the rest when they become abailable. I played yesterday for the first time in two weeks and along with my partner we managed to get a 150 combo on both the new maps.

I'm not the best BUT I'm not the worst. LOL I simply play for fun win or lose and always try to do better/beat my scores. I'm not looking to be on the leaderboards or anything like that. I just want some more friends to play mercenaries duo online more often.

I'll admit I've not been playing much because I'm waiting on the patch/update that'll include the adjustable camera options, since I do believe it will help me be better overall in terms of vision. But I do still jump on the game to play whenever someone asks me to play.

I'll be honest, aswell. I'm also looking for more friends to play with so when the multi-player modes come out we'll be able to fill a room together with our friends combined for modes that allow up to six players. I'll also play chapters of the story from time to time since I'll also be trying to get an S rank on all stages and don't mind playing with a partner. However! The main focus for this is mercenaries, tho.

I'll also point out that this is one of the two games that I play. I made up my mind a long time ago that Resident Evil 6 and WWE13 was going to be the last video games I buy so I'll be playing this for years to come. So if your also looking for a partner to play long-term I'd be a good bet. Haha.
Anyways. It does not matter if you have or don't have all the downloadable maps. I'll play any map, anytime. It's a bonus if you do have the downloadable maps, tho. I also have a microphone and will use it if you do BUT it's not really needed. I'm also used to the collect all the time stradegy before starting to kill.

PSN ( eXcElLeNt29 ) Please, include RE6 in the request.

I hope to get some requests and looking forward to playing with some of you in the near-future.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I'll be willing to play Mercenaries with you (As long as you have a Moderate or Open NAT). I've sent you a friend request on PSN.

eX29-

I'll be willing to play Mercenaries with you (As long as you have a Moderate or Open NAT). I've sent you a friend request on PSN.

Okay! I'll accept it when I get online. I'm away from home at the moment. But like it said in the first post, simply send me a message whenever you want to play and I'll reply the first chance I get to let you know if I'm available.

I think I seen December 18th the patch/update is suppose to come out, for the adjustable camera. So when that happens I'll be on Resident Evil 6 more often and will probably send you a message to see if you want to play.

I'm up for it

Most of my partners barely even say thank you or good job.....

That results in a kick

Do you mean with the in-game commands or afterwards with a message? I try to do the commands in-game (Good job! Thanks!) but from time to time I get so focus on killing that I forget. I'm just wondering so I don't do the same mistakes and get kicked. Haha.

I always send a message, afterwards. Saying "Good job!" or "Good game" when I need to leave or vice versa the person I'm playing with needs to leave via PSN messages or textchat if we are both in the same chat while playing.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Okay! I'll accept it when I get online. I'm away from home at the moment. But like it said in the first post, simply send me a message whenever you want to play and I'll reply the first chance I get to let you know if I'm available.

I think I seen December 18th the patch/update is suppose to come out, for the adjustable camera. So when that happens I'll be on Resident Evil 6 more often and will probably send you a message to see if you want to play.

I do both and if my partner goes into dying i stop mid kill and rush to them

Most of my partners keep killing

Do you mean with the in-game commands or afterwards with a message? I try to do the commands in-game (Good job! Thanks!) but from time to time I get so focus on killing that I forget. I'm just wondering so I don't do the same mistakes and get kicked. Haha.

I always send a message, afterwards. Saying "Good job!" or "Good game" when I need to leave or vice versa the person I'm playing with needs to leave via PSN messages or textchat if we are both in the same chat while playing.

eX29-

I do both and if my partner goes into dying i stop mid kill and rush to them

Most of my partners keep killing

Yeah! I stop killing and try to go help out my partner, aswell. You get nothing if one person dies, afterall. Plus in the mercenaries environment with countless waves of enemies it's very unlikely that you'll survive on your own when in dying status.

I try to quickly change to a stronger weapon, charge towards my partner and kill the closest enemy to him to gives us a chance to keep the combo going, afterwards. Followed by a quick save(with herb, if available), quick shot when the animation is done to keep the combo alive. It does not always work out BUT alot of times it does.

EDIT; I just added you on PSN, like I said before I'll be on the game more often once the adjustable camera update gets released. Until that time simply send me a message when your available and you feel like playing and I'll reply the first chance I get to let you know if I'm available or not.

Top Bottom