• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) probably not so helpful PSA: the first licker you can actually fight will not get damaged until you "activate" it

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
Yeah I noticed this when encountering the first licker if you stand at the end of the hall and shoot at it the rounds don't register until you get close enough,

Not that you need to kill it anyways as you can just walk past it without it attacking you.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I've tried that a bunch of times, it always seems to get hold of me...
If we're talking about the licker in the STARS hallway, walk into the office, don't run. When you leave and go down the hall toward the Unicorn Medallion room, walk but swing out so that when he comes around the corner on the side of the wall he doesn't touch you, signaling him to your presence. You should be able to make it to the room at the end of the hall without an attack.

But I personally use that hall a bit too much to leave him alive, so I kill him anyway.

Masterteo89_

First Licker in Leon 2nd Scenario is unavoidable, when you walk under it he will always drop down and attack you.

That, or he really really hates me.

Anyway, since your strongest weapon at that time of the game is the gun... i discovered that a flash grenade works.

While he is stunned, run like the wind because else he will maim you.

Trust me, before thinking about the grenade i tryed many many times to simply run under him.

No matter how fast you could be, he always catches up and he will slice your back.

mjk321

Ok, nvm. I just tried shooting him for 4~5 clips of pistol rounds before activating him, and the licker had a heart attack.

Top Bottom