• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Pre-Ordered My RE6 Copy Today!!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hey guys! I Pre-Ordered RE6 today!! For the XBox...

If you guys have already pre-ordered, or when you do, post it here, so we all know who on the site has it/will have it!

sbr999

I will buy the game (PC version), but not pre-ordering it. I will check the game before buying (many friends buying the game immediately upon release), and if there are too many disc-locked/pay-to-unlock content, then I'll probably wait for 'gold edition' or something.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I pre-ordered mine weeks ago when I returned ORC for a full refund.
Funny how that works when it comes to Capcom games lol I pre-order a year in advance and return for a full refund in less than 72 hours after release.

I have extremely low expectations from Capcom games now lol.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Hey guys! I Pre-Ordered RE6 today!! For the XBox...

If you guys have already pre-ordered, or when you do, post it here, so we all know who on the site has it/will have it!
paid mine off still hoping for a special edition before its released though thats not $1500.00 and good stuff id actually want!

HELLBOY1980

I pre-ordered mine weeks ago when I returned ORC for a full refund.
Funny how that works when it comes to Capcom games lol I pre-order a year in advance and return for a full refund in less than 72 hours after release.

I have extremely low expectations from Capcom games now lol.
- your lucky , If i buy a game at gamestop and then go home n come right back. they give me $15-25 dollars even though i just paid $62 for it a second ago!!!

HELLBOY1980

- Until then I will be playing Dragons dogma and Ghost recon future soldier to keep me busy then a few months before release i will be playing my resident evil 6 demo !!

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I'll be waiting until an actual limited/collectors edition is announced, until then i'll hold off pre-ordering.

Diablo 3... so addictive... can't stop. D;

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I really see no reason to preorder games unless they have "bonus content" that comes with a preorder.

Does RE6 have this?

EDIT

nevermind, just remembered that they do in the form of mercenary maps.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Guess I'll wait and see where will have the best pre-order deal or w/e.

Edit: Just seen on the Gamestop site if you pre-order RE6, you get 3 free maps - Rail Yard, High Seas Fortress & The Catacombs. So yea I think i'll get it there :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Guess I'll wait and see where will have the best pre-order deal or w/e.

Edit: Just seen on the Gamestop site if you pre-order RE6, you get 3 free maps - Rail Yard, High Seas Fortress & The Catacombs. So yea I think i'll get it there :)
That's where I got it...Gamestop usually has some pretty sweet deals when it comes to pre orders...

Jakeykins18

Useless
Just seen on the Gamestop site if you pre-order RE6, you get 3 free maps - Rail Yard, High Seas Fortress & The Catacombs. So yea I think i'll get it there :)
Actually if you preorder at gamestop you only get the Catacombs map, if you pre order at best buy, you get Rail Yard, and if you preorder with amazon, you get High Seas Fortress.

HELLBOY1980

ANd if you preorder from bestbuy just cancel it down the road and theyll still email you the dlc!!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Actually if you preorder at gamestop you only get the Catacombs map, if you pre order at best buy, you get Rail Yard, and if you preorder with amazon, you get High Seas Fortress.

Well maybe you only get one map in the US or wherever but on the Irish site it says you get all 3, cause we're special :p

Just sayin.

Top Bottom