• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Possible coincidence?

Samael

Though I may be giving capcom to much credit as to there ability to think things through I found it strange that T-virus (Tyrant), G-virus (Gene), and now C-virus (Chrysalid) are three of the four base pairs in DNA A,T,G,C ( Adenine, Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine). As for Uroboros it could be a possible shout out to RNA process which includes Uracil, but once again I may be over analyzing the this coincidence and may not have been intentional by the writers.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Though I may be giving capcom to much credit as to there ability to think things through I found it strange that T-virus (Tyrant), G-virus (Gene), and now C-virus (Chrysalid) are three of the four base pairs in DNA A,T,G,C ( Adenine, Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine). As for Uroboros it could be a possible shout out to RNA process which includes Uracil, but once again I may be over analyzing the this coincidence and may not have been intentional by the writers.
- I believe it is intentional...If they add things or dont add things they will be called out on there bull-$hit! -I noticed this too, there will be alot shown on this im sure in the new story putting this all together! -Also, for you Capcom fans did you know they used the companies name that Dante was fighting in DMC 2 was also Uroboros...

sbr999

They can use up the whole alphabet to create virus-names, as long as they make good games :p

Top Bottom