• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Poor Servers (Resident Evil 6)

StalkingThunder

A couple hours a day I get the opportunity to sit down and play a game with my fiance. I love this time we spend together. We are both hardcore gamers and long time fans of the series. Thing is, this time together becomes frustrating when every other checkpoint we get disconnected from the "matchmaking server" due to a "communication error."
Now most of you are going to fanboy up and reply with things like "Ive never had that problem" or "Get a better internet connection" but the fact remains that these servers arent good and I think someone seriously needs to work on them.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I had this exact issue in RE5, and it turned out to be my pals connection being too restricted causing it to disconnect him after every chapter. Maybe try that?

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
Half the time I try to join a Mercenaries game hosted by another player I get "Player limit reached"

I am positive this is not ALWAYS because someone is joining before me. It happens more often that not. Even with people that have a great connection.

BranBran

That is the ONLY problem I have with this game. It didn't do this at all during story mode. Now that I am playing Mercs, it does it so often. PATCH TIME! :D

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I agree that the servers are bad. I tried playing Mercenaries, and I got disconnect not one, or two, or three, or four, or five, or six, or seven, or eight, or nine times, but ten times, TEN TIMES. More than half of them was right before time ran out. They need to fix their servers.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Judging from the fact that people get the error messages mostly on weekends, when msot people are playing, its obvious that they simply need to upgrade the servers. I doubt any other Capcom game ever had so many players which is why this is happening.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I used to get random disconnects occasionally on RE5 only had one so far on this .Its player hosted anyway I don't understand why it happens.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I had this issue on RE5, but only with 1 certain friend of mine. It might be connection based, i'm almost sure of it. Check router settings etc.

Top Bottom