• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outbreak File 2 POLL: Favorite Outbreak Character

Who was your favorite Outbreak character?

• Total voters

BeardedBushMan

So I found my old strategy guides for the Outbreak games and was remembering how damn much I loved these games. I wish they'd remake or update them! Anyway, who's your favorite character and why?

BeardedBushMan

While I have a few favorites, I voted for Alyssa. I loved the lock pick, and she also had that stronger shot/aim ability and could hop backwards. And she had that secret nightie outfit lol

I also liked Kevin and Cindy. :)

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
David, other than the fact he's a plumber. He seemed to me like the coolest character, especially among the other men. Kevin was decent, yet gave off an immature vibe, to me anyway. Jim was a wimp, to put it nicely. George was alright, but kind of bland. Mark was cool, I guess, but I'd still go with David.

When it comes to the females, I liked Cindy for her looks, Alyssa for her character. If I had to choose one as a favorite, I'd probably go with Alyssa. If it were a movie, Cindy would probably be that eye candy girl that would get killed early, while Alyssa probably has more brains and would be a survivor.

And yeah, I'd love it if they remade these games with more current graphics and made certain aspects of the game more similar to the earlier games of the main series, but since the Outbreak games (to my knowledge) aren't really all that popular, I doubt it'll happen. Plus, they need to remake RE2, 3 and CV before they do this.

Mattyice26

Id take Yoko. Her backpack was so useful. An she could crawl away which helped in boss fights. Shes my favorite ln a difficult situation

shadowman912

Kevin. Every time. We have the same name and favorite handgun :p And I've considered being a cop before. So I'd just pretend he was an older version of myself whenever I played.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Kevin. Every time. We have the same name and favorite handgun :p And I've considered being a cop before. So I'd just pretend he was an older version of myself whenever I played.

It's alright, being a cyborg cop is tough. Travelling across the galaxy arresting aliens can wreck havoc on your body.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
1. Alyssa. because she has the pot shot, an excellent dodging ability, and she has the lockpick.
2. Kevin. pot shot, starts off with a strong handgun, has the kick, in outbreak file 2 if timed right his shoulder butt can send zombies flying
3. Yoko. decent dodging ability, has 4 extra inventory spaces, she used to work with umbrella so thats definitely interesting.

Top Bottom